Some Questions On Juve merchandise (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I have a question Im gonna buy the home shirt on subside.co.uk but Im gonna buy boys size so the shirt isnt that big. What size should I buy? Im not fat but Im tall. A men's small would be still to big and wide for me. Anyone can "translate" this sizes, or tell me what they mean? thanks!

YXS-116-128cms / YS-128-140cms / YM-140-152cms / YL-152-164cms / YXL-164-176cms

Sep 28, 2002
those are youth sizes. numbers mean height in centimeters. i believe you should get yxl. though i think you should go for normal size s. since thse jerseys are for kids, proportions might be different. you say size s would be too big. it would be too lose, but hey, its not kappa.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Did they ship it to Lithuania or to where you were in the USA?

Do you know if Niketown in the USA sells that shirt?

No they don't sell it.

They had PLENTY of Man U. shirts though.

I went to 6 different sporting goods stores in July when I went to New York to find it.

Couldn't find it anywhere.

I did find an XL here in the States, but I'm 6 ft 3 1/2in, 220 pounds, and it's too small.

Luckily, the Pavel nedved jersey I'm getting for X-mas from Italy (the one I'm not supposed to know about:D) will at least be an XXL or 2XL, because I like to have the length.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
those are youth sizes. numbers mean height in centimeters. i believe you should get yxl. though i think you should go for normal size s. since thse jerseys are for kids, proportions might be different. you say size s would be too big. it would be too lose, but hey, its not kappa.
yeah but a friend of mine got a child size 10 and it fits me perfectly, men's s would be still to large and loose -plus those are shirts for boys so I dunno and I dont really have big tits...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, thanks for sharing that with us:D

I was just about to ask you that question.

OK, no I wasn't, that's just too classless.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Sergio: Why go to all that trouble .. just buy an NHL refs Jersey...no one will know the diff! Sorry man..couldn't resist!

Yes, and if I wanted to buy a Milan jersey, I could just go to NBC.com, click on the web page for "Queer eye for the straight guy", and shop in their online boutique.

Top that, Beaaatchh!!!!!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)