some news about the NIKE jersey! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
I earlier said that I liked the yellow numbers, but on second thought, I don't. I totally agree with Vinman, the numbers are very hard to see on the home shirt and I'm not really fond of the font either.
i absolutely agree wilth you. its so difficult to read names on it

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #442
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    I earlier said that I liked the yellow numbers, but on second thought, I don't. I totally agree with Vinman, the numbers are very hard to see on the home shirt and I'm not really fond of the font either.
    ++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++
    i absolutely agree wilth you. its so difficult to read names on it
    I just hope UEFA doesn't make us put a black square back on the jersey
    and then print names and #... that looks really bad....

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    i actually like the black patch :undecide: to me it only looks really bad when fans wear it and dun print the no.s and names... then it looks really weird....oh well.....

OP
    Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #445
    damn U sure???

cause the # aren't that hard to read from far away...

they never put a square on Inter's kit!
    But I guess their contast is better for the eyes...

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    I went on a site (I think it was kitbag.com) it was offering two juve shirts...one for the league and one for the CL and for the CL I think it said that it had the black box for the numbers behind.

OP
    Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #447
    I C!!!! :down:

@ kitbag.com they have picture of the jersey with no
    fastweb logo on. Do U know anything about that, do they by any chance sell it in that way?

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
    Any Juve shirt is sacred to me, though I've seen some great (and poor) designs since I became a fan in 1967, aged 17! The 2007-08 shirt is quite nice tho' I don't go a bundle on the FIAT/New Holland logo being so low down on the front. My personal favourite Juve shirt is from the mid 1990's with the Sony logo high and centre, the tricolore denoting the Scudetto on the left, with the two gold stars each denoting 10 scudetto wins above, the Kappa logo on the right, and the lega calcio logo on the sleeve. I guess I have to concede that if fans aren't going to print name and number on the back, then the black square gives the shirt an unfinished look, but if they do, it's ok.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)