some news about the NIKE jersey! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
The pink jersey would have been better if the pink goes all the way down to the shirt bottom. Now it looks like your undergarment is showing

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

I disagree, the shirt looks MORE like a pretty tablecloth than a jersey that our strong, powerful CHAMPIONS should wear

The home kit ?? Looks like we have to share the same style jersey as the rest of the Nike-sponsored teams.........

so you'd prefer a kit that's uniqe but sucks to a kit that's similar to other but nice?!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
Subside.co.uk have already taken stock of the new shirts and some other items, icluding this disgusting thing!

http://www.subside.co.uk/shirt.asp?req=5&id=itjuvpwut03&nat=0&tm=76
awesoem stuff :thumb:

the white bandana, the small bag, the sleeavless shirt, the home kit, the towel......i won't have enough money to pay rent if i buy everything i like in this site!! ;)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
you know the way on subside it does not show the scudetto shield on the jeresey does this meen that there won't be one on it, and is the numbering the exact same as the ones on the jerseys that juve will be wearing ??????

thanx

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
you know the way on subside it does not show the scudetto shield on the jeresey does this meen that there won't be one on it, and is the numbering the exact same as the ones on the jerseys that juve will be wearing ??????

thanx
i wouldn't buy the kit now unless they actually show the scudetto shield.

about the numbering: Yes, they do use the official numbers for each team, but you might have to wait a few weeks.

i'm not gonna buy it till i see the scudetto shield.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++

thanx
I remember the Kappa jerseys came the a woven Scudetto that had to be attached by you - that's one possabilty. If you want to buy from them just e mail them and ask them.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sebastian ] ++
you must place the scudetto shield by your self on the shirt it's just like the kappa things

i saw it in the store :)
Damn! i'll end up putting big holes in my jersey :scared: and probablly leave the badge all crooked. :down:

but at least i'll get to experiment :geek: , i might even put the badge on the sleeve....i'll just have to wait and see. :thumb:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

so you'd prefer a kit that's uniqe but sucks to a kit that's similar to other but nice?!
You must have stock in Nike !! The kit is the same as every other two- bit Nike team, and they are ugly !!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sebastian ] ++
you must place the scudetto shield by your self on the shirt it's just like the kappa things

i saw it in the store :)
Are you sure? :undecide: When I bought my Italia Kappa shirt from subside it came with the Scudetto shield on it... :rolleyes:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
The only positive thing with Nike as our new sponsour are the T-shirts, that are designed in a women friendly way (the black one with white Juventus on the chest and the black with white short sleeves).

Minfana

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

I would think something between €55-60

this month I have spend almost €200 on Juve stuff...
now I will not spend on things to hang on the wall, lol!
gonna C if I can manage to take a trip and C a game Live.

but if things goes as planed I will get the new nike jersy
for free... Won an EPL Tipping competition... :cool:
Hi, Juventino!!

I was in Italy twice last year: March in Turin (Juve-Lazio) and October in Milan (Inter-Juve.) I booked my "match-packages" from Event Travel which should be operating in Sweden as well as here in Finland.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Godot ] ++

Are you sure? :undecide: When I bought my Italia Kappa shirt from subside it came with the Scudetto shield on it... :rolleyes:
godot i'm for sure i saw it with my own eyes first i thougt where is the shield but later i found it in the shirt in a little plastic bag.
mystery solved :D:D

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
maybe i can find the juve- and scudetto-shield in italy, so that i can put them on my fake-jerseys to make them look more real..

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
what the hell? do they want everyone to become sewers now? the shirt is so damn expensive it should come with the badge already sewed by them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)