some news about the NIKE jersey! (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
well maybe niketown will stay carrying juve items. i remember seeing some football stuff in niketown in nyc, and they had big photographs on the wall of ronaldo (brazilian team) davids (holland) and barcelona i think. so those shirts were there
but, niketown is more expensive than the rest of sports stores

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

there has to be some other sites that sell juve stuff. juve store sucks. their prices are too big. i used them once and let them go to hell. f*cking mother f*ckers thats who they are :(
its called business. haha

Sep 28, 2002
vilhelmas v. volodkevicius

and it's not about the business. i bought that jersey from them. it sucked and was bad quality, i tried to contact them complaining and no one replied. now juve and merchandising don't go in one sentnce for me. maybe i'll buy some jersey but definetely not from juvestore and definetely not one made by lotto :fero:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by maxmc ] ++

that's funny... she discovered the beauty of the color pink thx to juve's new away-jersey.... amazing, isn't it?

maybe nike will even bring out a pink tablecloth with the juve-logo on it!?!

but u have to pay attention... one day u'll come home from work and ur whole house will be pink....

IMO this shows again that nike have done a great job...
one day everybody will get used to it and will like it - trust me...

and the main thing is that we have the right players wearing the new jerseys..
I disagree, the shirt looks MORE like a pretty tablecloth than a jersey that our strong, powerful CHAMPIONS should wear

The home kit ?? Looks like we have to share the same style jersey as the rest of the Nike-sponsored teams.........

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
I just came back from a soccer shop that I deal with in my city, and they showed me the Nike catalogue with all the teams jersey's. I just cannot believe the number of teams Nike sponsors that have the same basic design. Is Nike that lazy or hve they lost touch with the rest of world. No style or flar in their jerseys. At least other companies try to make an attempt to make every jersey unique.

I've said once and I've said it again, and I will say it one more time, the pink jersey is horrible, not so much the colour but it is a case of bad timing. Save the pink shirt for anniversary years. It feels like a cheap shot by Nike, they will do anything to get us to like them!!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
is subside a reliable site??? are the jeresys real or fakes???
I buy all of my jerseys from subside and I've never received a fake or anything that I didn't ask for so yes, I would call subside a reliable site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)