some news about the NIKE jersey! (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++
Nah, the yellow aint so bad :thumb:
I agree, but I'll wait till I see it in day-light on one of our players to judge.

One thing is sure though, it's more clearer than the red numbers&names we had years back.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
its still a pretty poor kit though. It looks like its made of plastic, the scudetto badge what the hell is it doing there? Why do the stripes end before the bottom of the shirt?

well at least we're getting a truckload for this

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++
That bottom is supposed to be tucked into the shorts, so it doesnt really matter
well if I were to get one I wouldn't tuck it in, I'd look like a right prick wearing that!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
The back of the new kit taken from the eurosport catalogue. The only thing I like so far, plus the thinner lines.
Me likes :cool: I think that the yellow names and numbers match the Fastweb tag, Juve logo and Nike swoosh perfectly :thumb:

Sep 28, 2002
that sucks. everything is lame in that shirt. whole design, logos, places of logos. yellow numbers??? jesus f*ck that is shit. yes, ampty box without a number looks terrible but can't nike just leave the stripes as they are on this shirt right now, but for playing shirt mayke a box for number. and yellow is really really bad... nikce sucks. lotto is bad quality but looks much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)