Solution for right-wing (1 Viewer)

Mar 14, 2004
As I dislike Camoranesi(lazy,strangles the ball to much,form tottaly inconsistant,plays bad every time we need,low work rate....IMO) i would like to hear your oppinions for this position.
Zamrotta is great but he will stay at LB(IMO very good for that role).

The man I would like to see is Marco Marchionni from parma. I saw him few times and he seemed very agile,good technique,unselfish,quick,explosive in first step.I simpley love that guy......If theres a man whom Parma should be grateful for position they hold(except Gilla) they should thank Marco.

Second solution is Quaresma...he has a talent but i dont like midfield players from Portugal....they are divers and it seems that they have low work rate & team work due to their dribbling attitude.....(exceptions exist but....)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex

May 1, 2004
Barkuss. Don't stereotype Portugues on the basis of 1 player (presumably C. Ronaldo of Man U) Figo's work rate over the years has been astonishing after all he won world player of the year.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
As always, I'd like to sign a good LB like Evra and move Zambrotta to his natural RM position where he won't be wasted on defensive duties and we don't get caught out in defence when he marauds down the wing and we lose possession.

That would be sufficient for us

OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Barkuss. Don't stereotype Portugues on the basis of 1 player (presumably C. Ronaldo of Man U) Figo's work rate over the years has been astonishing after all he won world player of the year.
    C.Ronaldo is on bottom of my list. He is still young and SirAlex will teach him how to be a man. Figo,S.Conceicao,Capucho,HelderP,Quaresma,HugoPorfirio(he was playing in W.Ham so i watched him few times) and many many I cant remembre now......divers,cheaters,complainers.....everything is bad for them but they cannot accept they are the guilty ones....I hate that kinda of play.

Onley guys from Portugal midfield I likie are RuiCosta & Costinha.....else:yuck:

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Quaresma is promising but so too is another portugal winger/playmaker by the name of Simao

Simao is forgotten player....he is good for Portugese leauge but I dunno how he would manage in SerieA....he is also very injured as far I know...

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    we could switch Maresca to play a right winger when camo isnt around,or buy Quaresma.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    I thought Gasba was more to Playmaker than a winger?

we should buy Vaart and put Zambrotta back to RM

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    As always, I'd like to sign a good LB like Evra and move Zambrotta to his natural RM position where he won't be wasted on defensive duties and we don't get caught out in defence when he marauds down the wing and we lose possession.

Amen to that :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Marchionni would be good, but yet again why get him if we have Gasbarroni? I don't think there will be any changes to the right wing, except for the possibility of Fiore coming to Juve; he could fill in on that right spot. I think we should concentrate on finding a true playmaker like Rosicky or van der Vaart. The reason is because believe it or not, our side lacks creativity, and all teams that want to succeed MUST have that element of Creativity in their midfield.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

I just couldn't agree more... Nearly all of your ideas look great to me, I think that YOU should be our next manager after Lippi! :D

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS THREAD BARKUSS

Sorry for the caps but I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT MARCHIONNI!!!

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

did he sign a new contract with parma?

is he a free agent at the end of the season?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

agreed :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)