Solution for right-wing (1 Viewer)

OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS THREAD BARKUSS

Sorry for the caps but I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT MARCHIONNI!!!

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hmmmmm....noooo problem :confused:

I prefer Marcionni instead Gassbaroni cuz Marco plays in SerieA and we all saw his potential this year. Gassbaroni comeback would be too risky. I just dont trust our players on loan,and thats not my fault. Its Juves fault. Instead we take 2 quality youngsters and work with them out till the end,we take 50 quality youngsters and then send them to C-Class clubs to work out. That way isnt the happyest solution cuz when they come back....it is too much stressful to play in such big club. That goes for our beloved Miccoli & 24-y-old-still-hotprospect-Maresca( I sincirley hope that next season they will proove that they are top-class players or I will laugh on your graves till the end of the world :D).

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    As always, I'd like to sign a good LB like Evra and move Zambrotta to his natural RM position where he won't be wasted on defensive duties and we don't get caught out in defence when he marauds down the wing and we lose possession.

That would be sufficient for us
    I totally agree with you...we must buy a left beck and move Zambro to his original place

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
    I just couldn't agree more... Nearly all of your ideas look great to me, I think that YOU should be our next manager after Lippi! :D
    Why thank you :)
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    Agree!!!
    Graham ínstead of Prandelli! :D
    :howler:

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    As always, I'd like to sign a good LB like Evra and move Zambrotta to his natural RM position where he won't be wasted on defensive duties and we don't get caught out in defence when he marauds down the wing and we lose possession.

That would be sufficient for us
    I agree man.....as you can see in all of my "fantasy eleven" in place of LB stands "some LB" and in position of RM "Zambrotta" :cool:
    Evra would be my first pick for that position :D

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    its an interesting issue.

we do have many options. the easiest is to buy a left back like evra and use zambrotta back on the right. there are not many good right wingers available out there.

marchionni is good, and i supose since we are trying to clean out parma, we could go for him.

IF we have bought Kapo, he is an option, even though i think he is more of a left sided player.

Janks could cover the left side which could bring zambro back to the right as well.

with trez going to barca, we could ask for quaresma in the deal.

other options:

buy an attacking right back like trabelsi and have a player like maresca on the right side of the anchor and nedved on the left side with a playmaker behind the forwards.

maybe use the 4-2-3-1 formation and have miccoli on the right side.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
    hmmmmm....noooo problem :confused:

I prefer Marcionni instead Gassbaroni cuz Marco plays in SerieA and we all saw his potential this year. Gassbaroni comeback would be too risky. I just dont trust our players on loan,and thats not my fault. Its Juves fault. Instead we take 2 quality youngsters and work with them out till the end,we take 50 quality youngsters and then send them to C-Class clubs to work out. That way isnt the happyest solution cuz when they come back....it is too much stressful to play in such big club. That goes for our beloved Miccoli & 24-y-old-still-hotprospect-Maresca( I sincirley hope that next season they will proove that they are top-class players or I will laugh on your graves till the end of the world :D).
    Well, hopefully our next manager will give a bit more patience to the younger members of our squad. It's not so much that the players aren't good, or that our youth developement system isn't great, it's just that Lippi does not trust young players. Given a coach with the right temperment: Gassbaroni, Maresca, Miccoli, and even Brighi can all become great players.

More specifically, about Gassbaroni, he's been extremely good this year with Palermo and he's been close to Juve level for a two solid seasons. He's probably our best young talent right now, and I think we'll see him in the black and white next year. He's miles ahead of Camo anyhow, so he's going to replace him sooner or later.

Aug 1, 2003
    First of all I've seen so much less of Kapo and when I do he's not impressive, but who am I to say because like I said I don't know much of him.

Second, I believe Zambro is better on the left than right.

Third, I never saw Gasbaronni play and from what I hear he's a massive talent. If so, that's good, but I really don't know bout him.

Which is why I don't mind getting Marchionni. I think he's brilliant, I love his football, I just love him and I'd love the idea of him in Juve.

Jul 28, 2002
    nice cheap alternative for ya.

Buy evra.

Then it would be:
    Gigi

Rambo--Cb---Cb---Evra

Gassbarroni--Cm-cm-Kapo-

Fwd--fwd

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I don't think we need a right winger :undecide: Camo is a fine player imo and Zambro can easily be a replacement for him as Birindelli can take over the LB role without too much problems.

If we were to sign a new right-sided mid though, I would like it to be Marchionni, but don't be forgetting - we've got a great talent in Gasbarroni for the future.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    Birindelli sucks in left back,Pessotto is way better,i feel tht he kills himself for the ball.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
    IF we have bought Kapo, he is an option, even though i think he is more of a left sided player.
    We have already bought him, so why the big if??

But how many defenders should we buy, and how many of them should leave... I think that 3new defenders is pretty much the max we can take (Mexes, Ferrari, Trabelsi)...

And Becchi, Kiprusoff 3 - Red Wings 2

:D

Aug 1, 2003
    ON the contrary though right wing isn't top priority it actually is on the list for 'needed' ... Camoranesi is a fine player and I really like him but how long can we wait for him to be consistent for once? I for one am sick of waiting for Camo to play excellent when needed, sometimes he's just utter crap and it hurts because you know he could give so much more but doesn't.

Zambro is better on the left and I've always felt he struggles a bit on the right, and Biri on the contrary is better on the right than left.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    We have already bought him, so why the big if??
    is it 100% done? have you seen him wearing a juve jersey at the press conference? i just dont like thinking that it is done and then come summer, he is at another club.

Aug 1, 2003
    Aw man, is Kapo really good... He sucked the last time I saw him, hope that's not a reflection of his overall qualities

GET MARCHIONNI please, I dare say I want him only 1% less than I want Mexes ;)

Jul 12, 2002
    What, are you guys ou tof your minds? Marchionni? Do y'all want another Legro or Appiah? If you're going to find a solution for something, it should be a reliable solution, and Marchionni is not that. The guy has only been noticable for a year, let's not be fooled into believing he is the real deal. IMO, the more realistic and in fact better option is Fiore. Fiore is better because he's an established player whom we know can do well in Serie A. Furthermore, Fiore is more of a right sided attacking midfielder than a winger, and that's what we need. Camo doesn't actually play like a winger, he goes to the centre more than to the corner. Fiore is also a scoring threat and a leader.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
    Fiore is the best choice, but Camoranesi is also good imo. And we most not forget Gasbarroni, i think he has a great future ahead of him.
    Camo is not good. He is occassionally a great player, but generally a flop.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    You are too harsh, Camoranesi has been very good this season, not as inconsistent as last season. Especially against Milan and Lazio (Coppa final) he was just brilliant in contrast with the rest of the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)