Soccer, sport of terrorists (2 Viewers)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
exactly..and it's football..and theirs is American Football :stuckup:

++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
Cool, too much ping-pong game for me today :)
btw: I added you link to White flag.

kk thanks :)

so you're still pissed? :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
What's up with you two? :D

Anyway I think it's really disrespectful calling 'soccer' a terrorist sport especially in the age and time we are living in when terrorism is associated to inhuman activities whilst soccer brings (in theory) people together.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Eh nothing, just joking and teasing :angel:

IMO there is not much to comment about that guy and what he said. He knows nothing about football and its ideas, he is too biased to look widely on things. Such little brainless chauvinistic sth.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Ah ok, at times I used to think oyu were trying to write shit, but typing it that way to avoid it being censored.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Ah ok, at times I used to think oyu were trying to write shit, but typing it that way to avoid it being censored.
Really? So I must have been pictured as the most vulgar person ever :dazed::D

I'm used to this short word so much, that I never write whole word :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++

Yeah, but what does it stand for? :p
:LOL: reminds me of Dude, Where's My Car

Chester: "Oh, Dude. You got a tattoo."
Jesse: "So do you Dude!"
Chester: "Dude. What does my tattoo say?"
Jesse: "Sweet! What about mine?"
Chester: "Dude! What does mine say?"
Jesse: "SWEET! WHAT ABOUT MINE?"
Chester: "DUDE! WHAT DOES MINE SAY?"
Jesse: "SWEET! WHAT ABOUT MINE?"
Chester: "DUDE! WHAT DOES MINE SAY?"
Jesse: "SWEET!"
Shopkeeper: "IDIOTS! Your tattoo says DUDE. Your tattoo says SWEET. GOT IT?!"

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
That guy is a bloody moron!!!!! I'm American (and proud of it) but I am ashamed of american football. Of all the crappy games in the world, it is just about the worst. Hockey and basketball are good, baseball as well, but football???? most fecked-up game ever! Soccer is the best game-EVER! no comparison to anything!!!! rugby is really fun..............but it ain't soccer!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
That guy is a bloody moron!!!!! I'm American (and proud of it) but I am ashamed of american football. Of all the crappy games in the world, it is just about the worst. Hockey and basketball are good, baseball as well, but football???? most fecked-up game ever! Soccer is the best game-EVER! no comparison to anything!!!! rugby is really fun..............but it ain't soccer!
ur american??!!!

oh.

i just dont like the tight pantyhoses they make the players wear and the fact that they should have stuck to rugby.

and i feel sorry for the man. he needs to see more of the world.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
lol-I am American-and I hate american football!!! I totaly agree about the "pantyhoses"!! its completely fecked up! the guy is a bloody redneck!! baseball requires a lot of skill, but is soo boring to watch!! basketball also is fun to play, and boring to watch-the same thing over and over again! ice hockey-great fun to play, but again, boring to watch. soccer-the best game ever to play, and to watch!!!
damn-forgot about rugby. never watched it, but I loved playing it when I lived in England!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
well its more masculine than american football :D

not to mention more difficult although american football is more tactically complex.

i think basketball's a cool sport. i like it. i just hope in the future it wont be linked so much with american black urban culture and hip-hop.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
well its more masculine than american football :D

not to mention more difficult although american football is more tactically complex.

i think basketball's a cool sport. i like it. i just hope in the future it wont be linked so much with american black urban culture and hip-hop.
HAHAHA! You are so right!!! It's really kind of annoying-you hear of black basketball players releasing CDs.......you have to wonder. It's like they are trying to see who can be the biggest punk......

lol-yes-rugby is much more masculine, than american football! you are also right about it being more difficult, yet at the same time not as complex tactically

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)