Soccer Quarters: Multimedia & Forum (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Alright, I am involved a new project aimed at creating a website for soccer multimedia and general soccer forum discussion. There you will find, videos, flash, photos and a forum on soccer. We will be updating new multimedia frequently.

Please feel free to drop by and register in our forums and download some of our multimedia.

Site URL: www.soccerquarters.tk

Thanks, and please spread the word.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
hmm...

Nice site... but have you guys ever tried optimizing your graphics??? Cutting it up a bit?

I strongly recommend it...

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    spam
    Hey Martin, what the heck man I thought that we were friends. :down: I mean you wanted to post my movies and now I make a site with some people and you act like i'm nothing to you!:broken: And if its 'spam' then why don't you just delete it? Alright, anyway yeah, whatever man do as you please Mr. MODERATOR and you hurt my feelings, by calling my site spam.

FOR THE PERSIANS: een maard chighad khar'ih!

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    dont take offence man, i think hesaid that becuase u posted the same thread in other parts of the forum. 2 or 3 same threads. thats why

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
    dont take offence man, i think hesaid that becuase u posted the same thread in other parts of the forum. 2 or 3 same threads. thats why
    actually, it's about 3 threads + 1 other spam ad in another thread :rolleyes:

he didn't read the site rules !! ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Sorry bout the misunderstanding, I meant to close all the threads and just leave one of them. The pages were loading slowly today so I pressed the wrong button.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)