so who is the worst player of the season (1 Viewer)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
take ur pick.....everybody is not doing the job IMO

we can blame it on legro, blame it on montero, blame it on lippi even....but the fact it, juventus is a TEAM. and rite now, i dont see us playing as one....:down:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Everyone.... everyone is doingnot a good job.

IN the begining ,i was because of the errors in the defence... but it has affected everyone..and now all the team is underperforming and with low morale.

Ill not blame the players... ill blame Moggi as the worst player-

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
even in the games that we dont play montero, we're still shite IMO. even thuram was crap sometimes. so i blame the whole team for that......nobody shud carry the blame alone. all 22 are to be blamed, oohh.....plus the coaching staff and the BOD's :stuckup:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Nobody should solely take the blame, but Montero has taken the opportunity this season to show how crap he's become over the years.

Aug 1, 2003
Although Paolo Montero will undoubtedly in the end become the champion for this question, it must be said it is the whole team's fault that we're not having a really great season in terms of results and 'beautiful football.'

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It's the whole team's fault, but seriously.. i can't stop saying his name in this thread.

Paolo Montero

gray

Apr 22, 2003
What do you get? That Paolo Montero is our worst player this season? You're talking about Paolo Montero right? the Paolo Montero who plays for Juventus? Yeah, that's the Paolo Montero I'm talking about.

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
What do you get? That Paolo Montero is our worst player this season? You're talking about Paolo Montero right? the Paolo Montero who plays for Juventus? Yeah, that's the Paolo Montero I'm talking about.
:howler:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
:confused:

whooaa, what's wrong with u? i was merely being sarcastic.....:wallbang:

apologies if i offended u
Nah, Quaterminator had the right idea. I was just assing around ;) Sorry i didn't put any smilies in

Next time, just assume that i'm fooling around and you'll have yourself a safe bet :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Trezeguet's been our top scorer this season, so he's hardly be the first man I'd point my finger at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)