So who do you think will get banned first? (1 Viewer)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Erm...you cut off the last piece of my post. I don't mind Nicole but to some people it can be annoying.

She is pretty much useless though to this forum :) But seriously, I wouldn't like it if she left. I really like the posters who have no relation to Juve and just post crap. Burke, Claire, River are already gone. Only JaeCole, Nicole and Emma are left. Since Emma is 99% likely to commit either suicide or murder in the next year the other two should be protected.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
Probably me, for this:

..that thing doesn't get old too easy. :LOL:
Rofl great pic. :D

But not true. I'm not exactly wealthy and I have no plans of making money with this site. :)

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MartinN ] ++

But not true. I'm not exactly wealthy and I have no plans of making money with this site. :)
:nervous: ..so you found it.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MartinN ] ++

Of course not, you plan to take it over and destroy it, like Glazer plans to do with Man Utd. ;)

J/K mate :D

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Erm...you cut off the last piece of my post. I don't mind Nicole but to some people it can be annoying.

She is pretty much useless though to this forum :) But seriously, I wouldn't like it if she left. I really like the posters who have no relation to Juve and just post crap. Burke, Claire, River are already gone. Only JaeCole, Nicole and Emma are left. Since Emma is 99% likely to commit either suicide or murder in the next year the other two should be protected.
Hey I do post on topic, but pre season Juve transfer threads aren't exactly appealing.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I agree. There's a certain small group of people who are, to a certain degree, untouchable.

Just have to figure out how to get into that group :D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
lol.... all changes with new people who dont know the place though...

Anyway.. no need for you too worry.. im outta here soon

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
I agree. There's a certain small group of people who are, to a certain degree, untouchable.

Just have to figure out how to get into that group :D

If you're really, really nice, maybe we'll let you in some day ;)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
He isnt in because its not cool to be the right hand man to the boss.

Suck up :p

And besides no one is untouchable.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
Couldnt you have found a holland flag that looked less french?:D

Or is that a french one?
No it's Dutch and if that was an attempt to piss me off; we have no quarrel/rivalry with the French :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)