so long J1897...and now welcome back! (1 Viewer)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Many think that the closing down has to do with the fact juventus.it will have a forum soon, rumors say administrated by the former j1897 admin.

Anyway, now most of the Italian users will start posting at VecchiaSignora, the concurrent forum. It's very similar to j1897, moderated by ex j1897 mods and partly frequented by the same users.
Their server is not able to support the quantity of users j1897 had, though, and they will have many problems, expecially in the first weeks.

It'd be nice to open an Italian section to welcome some the former j1897 users and VS would be the best place to promote it.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Many think that the closing down has to do with the fact juventus.it will have a forum soon, rumors say administrated by the former j1897 admin.

Anyway, now most of the Italian users will start posting at VecchiaSignora, the concurrent forum. It's very similar to j1897, moderated by ex j1897 mods and partly frequented by the same users.
Their server is not able to support the quantity of users j1897 had, though, and they will have many problems, expecially in the first weeks.

It'd be nice to open an Italian section to welcome some the former j1897 users and VS would be the best place to promote it.
Welcome back, lady.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    so we got the shaft from VS?

welcome back Elisa, please hang around here. We don't bite. :D

I hope they make a decent forum for the official site and we don't have to pay for it. :p I'm a cheap bastard!

or they pay me to be mod. :D

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

Does this mean you are back?

I don't want to give moderator powers to anyone I don't know. If you stay here and moderate the Italian section I'll open it right away. Just let me know.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005

I would be shocked if Andrea did that. ;)

VS will grow large enough quickly, that they will be closed, too

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39
    she will :D and some Gino fromthe US named Lou :p also wants to be in the party.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    I would do it only in the case of permanent closure of J1897, Mark. Not because I don't like you guys here, but because I don't think you guys would want a mod that was that disloyal to another site. I read you guys all the time, BTW. :)

If, as sadly seems to be the case, J1897 stays down :( , I would be more than happy to help with an Italian section, amico mio.

Just let me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)