Snakes On a Mutha F****n Plane! (2 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
This should be an interesting movie, especially with L. Jackson in it. I hope it's not as shit as it sounds.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hambon said:
Next summer.....

Mayhem on the ground....

Two nations at war....

Must see movie

Jean Claude Van Dam & Ricky martin ....

Star in:

Ants In my Pants....
and where can one see this movie? van damn and ricky martin?this movie would be a worldwide smash hit and onlt women would have paid to see it:toast:
+rep hamid, you never dissapoint

Sir Sebastian said:
If this is your attitude you should obviously not see it. The entire point of the film is that it's a joke, the movie is meant to be comedy. Samuel L Jackson never read the script, he accepted based on the title alone :lol2:
as funny as hell as this film sounds you gotta worry about Samuel L, his agent must be having kittens right now. why would anyone admit taking a role without reading a script.even though he was the coolest jedi ever, i see sammy's career going down faster than pamela anderson on her honeymoon.

OP
3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #65
    Why does it matter to Sammy? He is the king of cool, and be is a Bad Ass Mutha Fucka. It's mutha fuckin' trademarked.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

sammy can make any movie better with just one line that has "mothafuckin" in it. hell, he even made shaft watchable. this movie is bound to be a joke but it's samuel l jackson, he's simply the man. :smoke:

OP
    3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #68
    THATS IT. IVE HAD IT WITH THESE MUTHA FUCKIN SNAKES ON THIS MUTHA FUCKIN PLANE.

Trust me, this movie has so many memorable scenes, but I dont want to spoil anything :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

come to think of it; the title of this thread would be much more suiting as the film title. :eyebrows:

OP
    3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #70
    If they gimme a tenner and a handshake from the badass mutha fucka himself, I will let them take my title.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Sir Sebastian said:
    If they gimme a tenner and a handshake from the badass mutha fucka himself, I will let them take my title.
    that would be cool as a mutha fucker right there sebi

like i said he was the colest jedi ever, i just hope his career dont suffer due to it

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    ßömßärdîër said:
    I watched a guy hand roll a cigar just for me at the El San Juan Hotel and then I bought it for like 15 bucks and it was the best cigar i have ever seen.
    i went to disneyland like 4 years ago and theres the disney town and theres this really quality cigar shop with like a 1000 brands and they have hand rolled ones on demand. its quality watching them do it

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    vlatko said:
    sammy can make any movie better with just one line that has "mothafuckin" in it. hell, he even made shaft watchable. this movie is bound to be a joke but it's samuel l jackson, he's simply the man. :smoke:
    like this???:D

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

those are great man. it's a shame he didn't have one of his typical lines in star wars.

anakin: why am i not in the council??
    windu: be-cuz you don't use the motha-fuckin force! that's why!

much better. i can already see it. :smoke:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    vlatko said:
    those are great man. it's a shame he didn't have one of his typical lines in star wars.

anakin: why am i not in the council??
    windu: be-cuz you don't use the motha-fuckin force! that's why!

much better. i can already see it. :smoke:
    only took me two minutes to do as well, but you are damn right it would be much better

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    After seeing the movie last night and milling over it for a night as well I have come to my conclusion. It was the mother fucking bomb. I'm sure Sebi will agree.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Enron said:
    After seeing the movie last night and milling over it for a night as well I have come to my conclusion. It was the mother fucking bomb. I'm sure Sebi will agree.
    No shit broseph,Samuel has a way of turning every movie into gold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)