Snakes On a Mutha F****n Plane! (2 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
hambon said:
Next summer.....

Mayhem on the ground....

Two nations at war....

Must see movie

Jean Claude Van Dam & Ricky martin ....

Star in:

Ants In my Pants....

:lol: Just so u know it was me that +repped ya & didnt sign it.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Secondhand smoking too which is what I get all the time.

Snakes are so gross. When I was little one fell on me. Thankfully he fell off of me right after and he went one way and I ran the next. :p

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'm going to see it tonight. But I'm not paying so its all good. I don't like snakes either, I freeze up around them. I'd much rather play with sharks or tigers.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Andy said:
This has to be the biggest joke movie ever. I bet you Gino Genesio wrote this script.
There's this simple question that has been fascinating me ever since I read the movie's title: how? How do you get snakes on a plane and how do they get loose? Moreover, is the movie about evil snakes trying to take control over a plane in order to fly it in some American building? I guess I'll just have to see it.

OP
3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #54
    Seven said:
    There's this simple question that has been fascinating me ever since I read the movie's title: how? How do you get snakes on a plane and how do they get loose? Moreover, is the movie about evil snakes trying to take control over a plane in order to fly it in some American building? I guess I'll just have to see it.

The idea is that it's the worst movie plot of all time. The snakes were put on the plane by a group trying to assassinate one man on the plane, but security is too tight to kill him with a gun, so why not release a crate of poisonous snakes?? :pumpkin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)