Sleep-Talking (1 Viewer)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #48
    I moved in with one of my mates at his parents' place and we currently share a double bed.

The other night, just as I'm about to fall asleep, he starts shouting/yelping in his sleep. I ask him what the hell is wrong, and he mumbles "Oh my god, I saw a f@#$ng huge scorpion.... huge scorpion.... *mumbles*"

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Wow, this topic just sent shivers down my whole body because it reminds me of one of the freakiest moments ever! One day my cousin and I were over at our aunts helping her out moving stuff. At some point after we finish our aunt falls asleep on a chair in one of the rooms; my cousin and are in the hallway laughing about something and we suddenly we hear her yell (translated from Urdu) "The girls from Peshawar are gonna take me!" We both abruptly stop laughing and just stare at each other as our aunt walks out repeating the same words over and over again.

The next morning she has no recollection of this what so ever!

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #52
    Sounds like a bit more than sleeptalking to me man!

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    well i have a mate that actually got up in his sleep took off all his clothes and walked into the shower, the best bit is he got soap and rubbed it on himself without water.

till his mum woke up and got him out of there :p

my sister often sleep talks mainly mumbo jumbo but occasionally she will say things like

tore(me), give me my jacket back.and stuff like that lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)