Sleep-Talking (1 Viewer)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i always sleep talk...especially when i'm sleeping at work : mostly i speak about my superiors.."yes colonel...no colonel...immediately sir.." that sort of shit ...goddam, i'm taking orders even when i sleep :lol:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Apparantly I was sleep talking a few weeks ago and my mates could only describe it as Chinese
This has happened a few times before so I guess I must have been a Chinese emperor in a past life.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
:D
But seriously when we sleep our unconscious mind gets opened up so we can do all wacky sorts of things
A good example is that woman who was operrated on she had anetshetic and spoke perfect French in her sleep, even though she never learnt French or visted France.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol:

Graham, you just need to buff-doo your hair like these guys:

Surely, Australia must have some wild marsupials they're trying to get rid of that could help you out by wearing their carcasses on your head like this:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
one of my best friends sleeps talks!
probably every night,since everytime i sleep over i hear her speak!!
and sometimes she even talks to me!i respond....she responds back.....and next morning of caurse she doesn't remember a thing!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
one of my best friends sleeps talks!
probably every night,since everytime i sleep over i hear her speak!!
and sometimes she even talks to me!i respond....she responds back.....and next morning of caurse she doesn't remember a thing!
yeah that has happened to me as well, i used to carry out full-blown conversations,with my eyes open and not remember a thing

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
don't we speak out (while sleeping) the things we want to say in real life? at least this is how I remember from psychology class..

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Do the conversations make sense or is it mumbo jumbo?
well when my youngest sister was born my sisters woke me up to tell me,i sat upright,had a full conversation with them and lay back down....when i got up in the morning they could not believe that i didn't know a thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)