Skandinaviska Juvetråden (4 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
On a scale of 1 to 10, how good is the Swedish Post for international shipping ?

I need my fucking Snus bros
You have to ask how good your local post is. I would give Swedish post a 10 for when I order international it's where you feel how good they are.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
dude, you're a famous composer now

stop doing this stuff to yourself
Thanks for the support Martin, I really appreciate it :oops: :lol:

I still have a long way ahead of me though :tup: :tup:

Where/how did you discover snus? :D
I actually discovered Snus through a random celebrity's video on youtube bro. I had to find another alternative to smoking cause after 10 years, I think I owed it to myself to just stop once and for all and Snus was the only thing that kept me of the cancer sticks. About a month and a half ago, I switched to Swedish Post and shit ain't arriving anytime soon. :D

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,373
    I actually discovered Snus through a random celebrity's video on youtube bro. I had to find another alternative to smoking cause after 10 years, I think I owed it to myself to just stop once and for all and Snus was the only thing that kept me of the cancer sticks. About a month and a half ago, I switched to Swedish Post and shit ain't arriving anytime soon. :D
    Swedish celebrity? Whats your brand? I'm so lucky General is available in the US now and can be found at almost any convenient store.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Swedish celebrity? Whats your brand? I'm so lucky General is available in the US now and can be found at almost any convenient store.
    Honestly, I've only tried General, my favorite being the G.3, shit is fucking awesome. Have tried General Wintergreen but found it a bit meh, looking forward to trying General Mint in the future. Goteborg Rape, Ettan, Jakobsson, the whole Thunder list, Granit are all on my to do list.

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,377
    Honestly, I've only tried General, my favorite being the G.3, shit is fucking awesome. Have tried General Wintergreen but found it a bit meh, looking forward to trying General Mint in the future. Goteborg Rape, Ettan, Jakobsson, the whole Thunder list, Granit are all on my to do list.
    G3 must be new, never heard of it. General is centuries old, and fuck the flavored Snus, original & white ftw. Göteborgs Rapé is :inter:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Thanks for the support Martin, I really appreciate it :oops:

As you are only 1 of two professional composers I'm in "touch" with (2nd one is my zany neighbour), I should recommend for you to watch a TV series called Mozart in the Jungle, it's lovely. You can guess the subject matter by title

Also snus it's a disgusting, drop it does your sake. Reminds me, a friend (know several snus users unfortunately), used snus so much he was getting shakes lol. So doctor tells him stop using it, he does like a good boy. Guess what he replaces it with, the healthier cancer sticks :sergio:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Thanks for the support Martin, I really appreciate it :oops: :lol:

You're a composer? Would love to hear some work if you don't mind :D

Classical music?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)