Skandinaviska Juvetråden (3 Viewers)

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
hey, sorry to intrude. I've got a few questions to ask, especially for the Danes around here. first off, my cousin is leaving for DK next week, in search of a better life. he applied and got accepted for an AP program in Horsens. he's already got a Bachelor's Degree here in Economy, but decided to apply there since there's some advantages when it comes to taxes if you're a student. he would have went for a master's degree but, as far as he knows, he'd have no time to also work somewhere. apparently if you're on an AP degree you only have to attend courses once or twice a week, so he went for that.

I know an AP degree usually takes 2 years and that you could do an extra year for it to be the equivalent of a Bachelor's. what's the difference between them then? what are you left with if you only do the 2 years? do students get a grant/scholarship if they work during uni?

sorry I'm asking here but I'm thinking of going too next year if it turns out well for him. average wage in Romania is €350-400 or €500-600 at best if you have higher education. we've got EU prices for everything else though, guess they forgot to bring the salaries in line too. :p

thank you!

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
hey, sorry to intrude. I've got a few questions to ask, especially for the Danes around here. first off, my cousin is leaving for DK next week, in search of a better life. he applied and got accepted for an AP program in Horsens. he's already got a Bachelor's Degree here in Economy, but decided to apply there since there's some advantages when it comes to taxes if you're a student. he would have went for a master's degree but, as far as he knows, he'd have no time to also work somewhere. apparently if you're on an AP degree you only have to attend courses once or twice a week, so he went for that.

I know an AP degree usually takes 2 years and that you could do an extra year for it to be the equivalent of a Bachelor's. what's the difference between them then? what are you left with if you only do the 2 years? do students get a grant/scholarship if they work during uni?

sorry I'm asking here but I'm thinking of going too next year if it turns out well for him. average wage in Romania is €350-400 or €500-600 at best if you have higher education. we've got EU prices for everything else though, guess they forgot to bring the salaries in line too. :p

thank you!
I have no idea, I am from (and living in) Sweden. Typically, those who provide scholarships don't like it if you are working as well. If you are on scholarship or a grant then you are supposed to study full time. Typically, that is. For example in my previous scholarship I was supposed to study at least 80 %, if I did anything that took more than that of my time I would loose it.
I have no idea about the AP program/degree, don't even know what that is. So really can't offer any advice there. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)