Skandinaviska Juvetråden (69 Viewers)

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,305
    Like you would be allowed to come here. Pls, Osman.

I'm mostly thinking about the game in your town that you can't go to because of work. Disgusting, really.
    Men ge dig för fan. Hur roligt kan det va när man drar ett skämt i flera dagar? :wallbang:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Like you would be allowed to come here. Pls, Osman.

I'm mostly thinking about the game in your town that you can't go to because of work. Disgusting, really.
    I'm starting to think your account is hijacked, you are weird, but you aren't usually this repetitively boring.

And oh. Don't live in Malmö (Skåne is basically Danish bastard land), live in complete other side of the country, the tolerable part of it.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    I'm starting to think your account is hijacked, you are weird, but you aren't usually this repetitively boring.

And oh. Don't live in Malmö (Skåne is basically Danish bastard land), live in complete other side of the country, the tolerable part of it.
    I love the Osman defense. "You are writing something I don't like. Your account must be hijacked." :heart:

Again your consciousness is trying to trick you into thinking that everything's alright.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009

Nah, he just got laid.

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,310
    Så tal dog lige ud af posen, menneske.
    I have no idea what this means :lol2:

I was saying you're dragging on with the same joke and that you should drop it already.

Of all the Danes on here you had the most tolerable sense of humor (I'm not a big fan of dark Danish humor) so this was out of character for you I thought :p

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    I have no idea what this means :lol2:

I was saying you're dragging on with the same joke and that you should drop it already.
    Messing with Osman is a favorite activity of mine, and sometimes you have to be repetitive to get him mad. When it comes to Osman, a good rule of thumb is that the end justifies the means.

Of all the Danes on here you had the most tolerable sense of humor (I'm not a big fan of dark Danish humor) so this was out of character for you I thought :p
    Thanks. :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)