Skandinaviska Juvetråden (12 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It's set in Oslo, Norway and some other smaller places and it's based on Jo Nesbø's novel with the same title. He's the author of the Harry Hole detective novels which have become very popular worldwide. Martin Scorsese will direct a movie based on one of those books (The Snowman).

Its good alright, gave me an insight into how you guys defend yourselves from ugly women up there.
:lol:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I have that book sitting on my shelf right now, Ive been meaning to read it for the longest time. My old man is a big fan of his :tup:

Im gonna give that movie a try one of these nights and ill report back

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
That was just a weird ass movie.
Undoubtedly, but the detailed lore and accompanying scientific explanations for the beasts themselves was well portrayed I thought.

Also, just like the LOTR before it, the movie was a great advertisement for the Norway itself. Spectacular scenery it has to be said :)

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,212
    :heart:

You hear that danes?
    Flat country ape motherfuckers!
    On behalf of the Swedish people I'd like to apologize for always making the Norwegians the brunt of our jokes. They should have primarily been targeted at the Danes.*

*= this doesnt' mean we're taking any of the jokes back, you guys are still our 'lille bror'.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Nu skal jeg passe på det ikke kan oversættes. Men er jeg den eneste der tror, at trunteletten, der holder med de klamme stribede farver, er lidt af en lystløgner?
    Trunteletten. Tag den, online oversættelsestjeneste.

Men det kan godt være du har fat i den lange ende, jeg er bare enormt distraheret af bambis, til tider, kliniske idioti.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)