Simone Zaza (14 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It was always visible that he was a good player. Cannot think of a game he played for us where he was one of the worst on the pitch.

I'm happy he found a team in Valencia that made him excel further. However I do think a club Valencia/Atletico/Dortmund will be his ceiling.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
lol some people. this guy is carrying Valencia to the top of the table so far, scored 9 goals in 9 starts without taking PKs, he has scored in 7 different games which they all won, they never won when he didnt score so far yet hes not good enough. hes 2nd best goalscorer this season in la Liga behind Messi, who is also the PK taker for Fagca and scored all his goals in only 4 games... meanwhile, Higgy is struggling to even get a shot on goal, yet alone score for us

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
id still have taken Higuain no doubt, zaza is not and never will be a player good enough to play for a top side
:agree: The Zaza revisionists have completely forgotten the Zaza that played for Juventus. There was a reason we sold him. In fact there was a reason we loaned him out to West Ham without even a commitment to buying.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
:agree: The Zaza revisionists have completely forgotten the Zaza that played for Juventus. There was a reason we sold him. In fact there was a reason we loaned him out to West Ham without even a commitment to buying.
Dude he was the one that wanted out

- - - Updated - - -

Lol at revisionist also. As if everyone thought he was shit when he was with us

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Zaza haters forget that this guy already played for a big club, where he had 8 goals, 2 assists in ~1000 minutes, as the 4th option. yet, because the guy preferred to play regularly over being a super sub, people claim hes not good enough

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yeah there is no scenario that justifies having sad face over not having Zaza instead of Higauin :lol:

You could include, Morata, Aguero, Lewandowski and Suarez all next to Zaza's name, and I will still laugh at you for side not including Zaza in Higauins expense and be sad about it.
I'll still take Higuain over Zaza every day of the week of course, but Morata with Zaza as backup > Higuain, especially considering the age of those two.

Plus I've always loved Zaza, even when he was this forum's favourite punching bag during the first months of his stay here.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yeah there is no scenario that justifies having sad face over not having Zaza instead of Higauin :lol:

You could include, Morata, Aguero, Lewandowski and Suarez all next to Zaza's name, and I will still laugh at you for side not including Zaza in Higauins expense and be sad about it.
You've been lacking respect towards Pharoah Zaza....

- - - Updated - - -

I'll still take Higuain over Zaza every day of the week of course, but Morata with Zaza as backup > Higuain, especially considering the age of those two.

Plus I've always loved Zaza, even when he was this forum's favourite punching bag during the first months of his stay here.
:heart:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Prove it in a CL club?

Flopped at Sevilla and Dortmund who both played CL football.

You confident that Immobile will be leading Italy to glory in Russia World Cup?

To me he is clearly one of those guys who is suited to certain club and Lazio suits him. Watch him flop again if he would be going to some big club who plays in CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)