Simone Zaza (6 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
PERMANENT TRANSFER OF SIMONE ZAZA

Turin, 10 April 2017 –Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that, following the achievement of the conditions provided by the contract, the “call option” for the definitive transfer of the registration rights of the player Simone Zaza has been exercised by Valencia Club de Futbol SAD.

The permanent transfer fee is € 16 million, to be paid in two financial years, and may increase by a further € 2 million on achieving given conditions in the course of the duration of the contract.

This transaction generates a positive economic effect, in 2016/2017 financial year, for about € 3.7 million.

http://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2017/simone-zaza-juventus-valencia-transfer.php

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We'll beat barcelona

we'll beat athletico in the semi's

We'll have the most boring game in history against bayern in the final. We win 3-2 on penalties. Buffon saving the 5th one clinching it

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We'll beat barcelona

we'll beat athletico in the semi's

We'll have the most boring game in history against bayern in the final. We win 3-2 on penalties. Buffon saving the 5th one clinching it
The finals will be electrifying!! Greatest final ever, we pull a Liverpool, we loosing 3-0, but win 7-3.
Vidal breaks down and begs to come back

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
5m from West Ham for the loan
2m from Valencia for the loan
16m fee for permanent deal from Valenica
Maybe 2m extra in bonus

23m-25m for Zaza. :beppe:
if i still remember the numbers correctly:

we bought him for 3.5M
we sold his half to Sassuolo for 2.5M
we sold his other half for 7.5M
we bought him for 18M
we loan him for 5M
we loan him for 2M
we sell him for 16M (+2M eventually)

a scudetto goal and 11,5M-13,5M pure profit on him. thank you for everything Simone, please return one day :touched:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The finals will be electrifying!! Greatest final ever, we pull a Liverpool, we loosing 3-0, but win 7-3.
Vidal breaks down and begs to come back
You mean he breaks down, gets drunk, drives his car into a tree which ends his career?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He said he'll support Juve, and hope the best for Morata iirc..

And so do I.
Juve to win CL, and Alvaro came back for 2nd spell with us.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
Morata to make history here, back to back next year.

Thanks for clarification, I heard it from Polish commentators during todays match and couldnt believe it.
They're just hating.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Thanks for clarification, I heard it from Polish commentators during todays match and couldnt believe it.
It's open for interpretation, but that was mine 😆 trying to think positive and stuff..

Zaza torn between Juve and Morata
By Football Italia staff

Simone Zaza admits he can’t decide whether to support Juventus or his “brother” Alvaro Morata’s Real Madrid in the Champions League.

The first leg semi-final results suggest the Final in Cardiff will be between these two giants, as Real crushed Atletico Madrid 3-0 and Juve earned a 2-0 away win at Monaco.

“If that is the Final, I don’t think I will go to see the game,” Zaza told Radio Onda Cer.

“As an Italian, I would cheer on Juventus, where I have many friends and Italy teammates, but my brother Morata plays for Real Madrid. It’s a difficult choice. I hope Morata scores.”

Zaza is now settling down in Spain with Valencia, even though his transfer was initially thrown into doubt.

“Cesare Prandelli called me in December and I immediately accepted. After Prandelli left the club, I was somewhat taken aback. I thought the negotiations had been abandoned, but instead the directors called me the day after and urged me to accept.

“Regardless of Prandelli, I wanted to come here. My move was complicated, then once I arrived in Madrid at 5am, I realised that my luggage had gone missing. It was not a good start.

“Next season we have to do even better, because our current position does not respect the value of Valencia. We don’t want to take our fans for a ride, but we should try to challenge for Europe.”

Morata to make history here, back to back next year.
Only back to back? And you called that an ambition :disagree:

6 in row, another #LE6ENDS

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
"As an Italian"? Not 'as someone who played for the damn team'?
Other than his goal vs Napoli, and them supersub goal ratio, i can't remember much of him tbh..
Probably being diplomatic, to secure another serie A move, or just don't have a really memorable time at Juve (4th choice etc).

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It's open for interpretation, but that was mine �� trying to think positive and stuff..

Zaza torn between Juve and Morata
By Football Italia staff

Simone Zaza admits he can’t decide whether to support Juventus or his “brother” Alvaro Morata’s Real Madrid in the Champions League.

The first leg semi-final results suggest the Final in Cardiff will be between these two giants, as Real crushed Atletico Madrid 3-0 and Juve earned a 2-0 away win at Monaco.

“If that is the Final, I don’t think I will go to see the game,” Zaza told Radio Onda Cer.

“As an Italian, I would cheer on Juventus, where I have many friends and Italy teammates, but my brother Morata plays for Real Madrid. It’s a difficult choice. I hope Morata scores.”

Zaza is now settling down in Spain with Valencia, even though his transfer was initially thrown into doubt.

“Cesare Prandelli called me in December and I immediately accepted. After Prandelli left the club, I was somewhat taken aback. I thought the negotiations had been abandoned, but instead the directors called me the day after and urged me to accept.

“Regardless of Prandelli, I wanted to come here. My move was complicated, then once I arrived in Madrid at 5am, I realised that my luggage had gone missing. It was not a good start.

“Next season we have to do even better, because our current position does not respect the value of Valencia. We don’t want to take our fans for a ride, but we should try to challenge for Europe.”

Only back to back? And you called that an ambition :disagree:

6 in row, another #LE6ENDS

back to back to back to back trebles :madmaxx:

Also Zaza is love :heart:
I'd totally bring him back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)