Simone Zaza (6 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Ogbonna has been doing well, and this particular West Ham fan is pretty much the most grounded and analytical average football fan you have heard in long while. Unlike you PMSing nonstop about Marotta for no reason, especially when a average limited player cant even convince a mid level little club to play him 14 games in a season.
Objective. Whenever I see WHU play he's the usual Ogbonna. He literally jogs instead of chasing the opposition players. And it's not positioning.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ogbonna has been doing well, and this particular West Ham fan is pretty much the most grounded and analytical average football fan you have heard in long while. Unlike you PMSing nonstop about Marotta for no reason, especially when a average limited player cant even convince a mid level little club to play him 14 games in a season.
Given the standard of defending at so-called elite EPL clubs such as, oh, say Manchester City, I am not surprised.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
I Hope Juve finds him a team asap, even its another loan, because he has place in this team with Pjaca soon to be back from injury. I'd even chose Moise Kean ahead of him.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I think somes are terrified cuz there's a lot of overrating blind zaza fans around here.

Speaking the true, I only bother cuz we paid 18m for him when we just could keep Matri or someone similar for free but like that's in the past I really don't mind have him around like 5to striker

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
As I said, you have no clue what you are talking about, you just want to complain for the sake of complaining.

Fact of the matter is Zaza to West Ham was just a random and desperate move by them, for failing to get other targets (Batushayi etc) so they settled for quantity quickly and hoped he would be able to lead their attack. Who the fuck is suprised it didnt work out. Just youtubing randomly of him and West Ham, this guy puts it perfectly after 1.30 minutes in:

The deal looked too good to be true, but Badass is just talking out of his monday night ass. Zaza sucking this much is a surprise for most people.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Starting to look like another failure by Marotta in selling.

Zaza was probably at his peak price/interest in the summer with many interested clubs. We should have sold him permanently, can see a future of constant loans/lacks of continuity/falling price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)