Simone Zaza (18 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'll happily take €5M loans each year until his contract runs out. €5M for six months is even better.
whilst we probably still pay the majority or portion of his wages in the meantime? no thanks

Should have just sold the fucker, the epl have money and allowed to bend over backwards on west spam taking a small fee loan deal. We will never get the money that west spam would have paid if he had met his appearance clause.

- - - Updated - - -

Zaza sucked and its Marotta's fault? Good one panda.

- - - Updated - - -

Sell him to Genoa, they losing Pavoletti.
These loans with option to buy deals almost never works in favour of the parent club. West spam were desperate for a striker at the time, they have money like all epl sides and we should have told them straight up pay up or no deal. It seems obvious to me that zaza was nothing more than a short term option to relieve their injuries upfront, but we should have called their bluff. Today even fucking Antonio who has been playing at full back most of the season makes a better forward than zaza, almost no club will want to buy him outright now not for anything like what I'm sure would be deemed a reasonable amount

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
whilst we probably still pay the majority or portion of his wages in the meantime? no thanks

Should have just sold the fucker, the epl have money and allowed to bend over backwards on west spam taking a small fee loan deal. We will never get the money that west spam would have paid if he had met his appearance clause.
We aren't paying any of his wages at the moment. You are just making up conclusions that are not based on facts. €5M is a huge loan fee.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You really have no clue what you talking about Badass. Juve were EAGER to get rid of him since he couldnt be in our roster, and getting a loan deal with 5m payment and 20m stipulated forced payment after just 14 friggin games was a good deal for an unwanted player. Its not the clubs fault that the player sucked so bad he couldnt even last a dozen games and half a season.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You really have no clue what you talking about Badass. Juve were EAGER to get rid of him since he couldnt be in our roster, and getting a loan deal with 5m payment and 20m stipulated forced payment after just 14 friggin games was a good deal for an unwanted player. Its not the clubs fault that the player sucked so bad he couldnt even last a dozen games and half a season.
you're not getting the point.

We wanted to get rid, West ham wanted him, considering billic spoke highly of him, and the injuries to Ayew and Carroll, desperate to the point they tried to persuade zaza into accepting their move following his own doubts about the move yet we settled on a loan with option to buy deal?

I call that poor negotiation on our behalf. Should have just sold his bald ass and be done with it

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Like his agent said, his salary is now and issue, it's a PL salary that no other club of his level can afford (add 30% on for PL), so unless another strong team comes in (unlikely) he's going to have to take the pay cut on the chin.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
you're not getting the point.

We wanted to get rid, West ham wanted him, considering billic spoke highly of him, and the injuries to Ayew and Carroll, desperate to the point they tried to persuade zaza into accepting their move following his own doubts about the move yet we settled on a loan with option to buy deal?

I call that poor negotiation on our behalf. Should have just sold his bald ass and be done with it
We werent there so we cant say shit, but you mean to tell me West Ham wanted to pay 25m for him and we or Zaza went "Nab B, I aint having that, give me 5m and maybe 20m after 14 games instead!". How clueless do you have to be to think we decided on our not to sell but loan? If they were bidding it was low bids, and it wasnt West Ham, but it was Milan or Napolo lowballing.

The reality is he is a limited player whos value was diminishing big time being on our bench and he became butt of all jokes in euros, plus moving to another very different country and league, West Ham was wary to committ so that defenitely explains a loan deal first. Its the same kind of deal we done ourselves many times a player who is considered a flop in his current club and we want to loan and test out first.

Fact of the matter is Zaza didnt prove them wrong in being wary, he has been terrible so he has to start over elsewhere. You expect Marotta to polish the unpolishable it seems.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We werent there so we cant say shit, but you mean to tell me West Ham wanted to pay 25m for him and we or Zaza went "Nab B, I aint having that, give me 5m and maybe 20m after 14 games instead!". How clueless do you have to be to think we decided on our not to sell but loan? If they were bidding it was low bids, and it wasnt West Ham, but it was Milan or Napolo lowballing.

The reality is he is a limited player whos value was diminishing big time being on our bench and he became butt of all jokes in euros, plus moving to another very different country and league, West Ham was wary to committ so that defenitely explains a loan deal first. Its the same kind of deal we done ourselves many times a player who is considered a flop in his current club and we want to loan and test out first.

Fact of the matter is Zaza didnt prove them wrong in being wary, he has been terrible so he has to start over elsewhere. You expect Marotta to polish the unpolishable it seems.
you tell me, marotta isn't exactly known for his arts in selling players

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As I said, you have no clue what you are talking about, you just want to complain for the sake of complaining.

Fact of the matter is Zaza to West Ham was just a random and desperate move by them, for failing to get other targets (Batushayi etc) so they settled for quantity quickly and hoped he would be able to lead their attack. Who the fuck is suprised it didnt work out. Just youtubing randomly of him and West Ham, this guy puts it perfectly after 1.30 minutes in:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
no offence but the majority of west spam fans are just as if not more delusional than the big epl clubs, especially this theory of 'playing the west ham way'

For fucks sake this is a club that bought fucking ogbonna from us

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ogbonna has been doing well, and this particular West Ham fan is pretty much the most grounded and analytical average football fan you have heard in long while. Unlike you PMSing nonstop about Marotta for no reason, especially when a average limited player cant even convince a mid level little club to play him 14 games in a season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
no offence but the majority of west spam fans are just as if not more delusional than the big epl clubs, especially this theory of 'playing the west ham way'

For fucks sake this is a club that bought fucking ogbonna from us
Same as the Spurs and Arsenal fans who think the team has to play a certain way. London wankers think they are flashier than everyone else @Gep :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Same as the Spurs and Arsenal fans who think the team has to play a certain way. London wankers think they are flashier than everyone else @Gep :D
They had Hoofball allardyce but last season played one of the most technical and interesting footie in the league, that must been a huge contrast for them, for the better. I been to two of their games past 3 years, due to a (former) co-worker who now lives in London, and he pretty much tells me THEY ALL HATE THE NEW STADIUM. Like really hate it. See it as a commercial BS.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
They actually believe a group of west ham fans met up in a cafe many years ago and talked about 'the west ham way' using salt and pepper pots. Seriously they are so deluded they believe they won the 1966 world cup and not England as a whole because of the number of players that played for west spam at the time

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They had Hoofball allardyce but last season played one of the most technical and interesting footie in the league, that must been a huge contrast for them, for the better. I been to two of their games past 3 years, due to a (former) co-worker who now lives in London, and he pretty much tells me THEY ALL HATE THE NEW STADIUM. Like really hate it. See it as a commercial BS.
This goes back to the days of Bobby Moore, and later on the era when they had Joe Cole, Carrick and the like.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know their footie mindset well (if you cant win, you find something else to wear as badge of honour), I used to like Joe Cole when he was young, but like many "technical" english players, he turned out to be such a dissapointment. Wilshire has been even faster in falling off the face of relevancy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)