Simone Zaza (1 Viewer)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
love him.
yes, he should have scored but i really enjoyed watching the inter defenders shitting their pants every time we simply hoofed the ball forward and zaza chased them down ^^.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
This guy does not not have a brain. His full power shots with zero control are retarded. Won't even start on his tackles...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Perhaps he's not the hero some here thought? :D Still, I'd keep him for the bench. He's more than good enough long as he understands he's 3rd choice.
FTFY :D
Chases down balls like a mad dog. I thought he was going to die on the pitch when he looked out of breath in the last few minutes. Had a relatively good game last night with what little he got. He'd have scored on any other night I suppose with those shots. They were very, very close.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
icemaη;5212420 said:
FTFY :D
Chases down balls like a mad dog. I thought he was going to die on the pitch when he looked out of breath in the last few minutes. Had a relatively good game last night with what little he got. He'd have scored on any other night I suppose with those shots. They were very, very close.
He's only 3rd choice when Morata be struggling so bad he's barely recognizable
He was the only one really trying to do something. Only luck prevented him being the hero of the night.
and his finishing

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
One of the very few to show up and actually willing to sweat and people want him sold :sergio: He's got his limitations but it's impossible to dislike the guy.

Morata on the other hand :sergio:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
But angry Osman is right.

He's a hardworking torrent of energy on the field, and he has shown he can finish chances, and he'll take the bench if he can play games now and then.

Why the fuck would we sell such a player.
Great as a super sub but not as a starter

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Missed a couple of sitters tbh, but he was working very hard.

It's obvious he's trying so much because he wants to go to the Euros, but I think he's settling in nicely so far. Very useful as a backup striker, if he'll always be as fired up as he is now when he comes on from the bench it's a great asset to have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)