Simone Zaza (4 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I voted 10-15 but regret not clicking 15+
What'd you vote?
why? i voted 10-15 too, he has 6 goals by now and i doubt he will score 9-10 more. not because i think he cant but because he doesent play that often. we have 28 games to go, he probably wont play in every game, so he would have to score each time he plays basically (wouldnt surprise me though, the way he plays this season). but 10-15 goals from your 4th choice striker is great anyway

- - - Updated - - -

It was a waste at that moment, you people just got lucky :numnum:
hows Nando doing :numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

People is gonna bring our 18m-4 striker transfer till the end of the world, please just let it go.

Yesterday we could see how it works in both way.

First, we were struggling to create something, only long pass were working cuz Lazio were doing so much pressure in our field and the referee cut a lot the game. At that moment, if we were playing with someone behind the midfield with sufficient skills to let one or two players and then gave a clean pass to the front (a $#@!ing AM), it would be a easier game for sure. So when people was asking to spent money in the only player that Max himself was asking, it's still valid.

Second, yesterday Zaza was Motm. At the end it's amazing to have him with us but it would also be amazing if we could count with another AM besides Pereyra. So, could you just $#@!ing let go and enjoy how zaza is playing.
its better to have him than some lame AM. you were wrong about him, accept it and live on

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He has been fantastic so far. You cant ask for more from supposedly 4th striker in the pecking order.

Voted 6-10 goals btw but I thought it was only for the league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)