Simone Zaza (3 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
What a finish.
He looked like experience striker when finish that chance.
He just need to improve his ball control and emotion.
He can be world class traditional striker.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Me too, i was really aginst his signing because of morata and lorente and after that madzukic. It made just no sense.

Now i dont know even what to think. On one hand...he is upping his price like a madman and a huge profit is almost secured as we speak...so he was good business no buts.AND on the other hand... this man has "Impact" player all over it... and not even impact as a sub like Quags, but he can go from minute 1 trampling everyone on sight and scoring who knows how.

Sad that he is beating Morata. If Zidane calls, i think Morata will be a goner, and this pains me so much.

I really dont know what to do with this man. He is a bulldozer and has no technique...but he knows how to score and doesnt give a fuk. The kind of attitude we need.

Him and sturaro together are a bullying force. Now imagine using Mandzu and this 2 men while defending a result? XD...we could even score more even when we are supposedly defending hahaha

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Or Leicester to replace Vardy with Zaza. Selling Vardy to United for €50m and signing Zaza for €35.
He be wantin titles, tho'. I don't see him moving in January. He gon' accept his bitch-ass "supersub-role" at this club, to bag himself one of dem glorious Serie-As

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Damn beppe really bring us the best italian talents. Now we have our own new zalayeta, lets hope he could become more than zalayeta.
I just wanted to see him playing regularly as starter, but to see one of dybala/manzukic/morata onthe bench is too painful to see.
Allegri have himself some good headache.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
A true true Juventus player. HE has it in him. True warrior.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn beppe really bring us the best italian talents. Now we have our own new zalayeta, lets hope he could become more than zalayeta.
I just wanted to see him playing regularly as starter, but to see one of dybala/manzukic/morata onthe bench is too painful to see.
Allegri have himself some good headache.
I think Zaza is the closest thing to Mandzukic and he should copy his style.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
He looks likely to go beyond the 10 goals in all competitions I envisioned him scoring. The great man does it again! The menstruating bitches complaining about his purchase back in August can suck it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)