Simone Zaza (8 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
According to Sky, Juventus and Marseille are in contact regarding Zaza. However after the departure of Llorente, Juve arent convinced to let Zaza go, Zaza also does not want to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess the signing of Cuadrado probably means Juve will have one more forward player in the squad than they had envisioned.

Zaza is being viewed as the expendable one to bring the squad numbers down to the planned level.
So you think cuadrado is being viewed as an ss? or that 4-3-3 is going to be our primary formation?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So you think cuadrado is being viewed as an ss? or that 4-3-3 is going to be our primary formation?
I don't think anything will be set in stone like this and Allegri may well have the chance to be very versatile in how he sets up the attack.

Cuadrado can be used in many different ways, as was shown when he was at Fiorentina.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Woah, interesting.

If allegri lets him go, we will have morata and mandzu as the only CF. I could be ok if we switch formations a lot.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
That doesn't make it any better
He's being sarcastic but yeah , this was one real horror show from beppe.

Don't care how much he cost in terms of net sum but we did commit €18m of this yr's budget
All in all this whole situation would look really poorly handled especially when he is offloaded without having played a single minute for us.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Jesus were trying to get rid of the guy withoit playing an official game yet? Wow he mustve really sucked in pre season training if we paid 18mil and hes not even getting time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)