Simone Zaza (35 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I FUCKING love this! Always hated baldie for his attitude towards us, not to mention that made him look uglier than he already is.

I hope they make the deal permanent, well done Beppe :tup:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Zaza out on loan, Llorente stays.

Apparently Zaza wanted more guarantees because of the Euros
That is if we want to believe Tuttosport.
I..........................

I.........mean..............

Ok. If that is true, then why the hell did he agree to come here in the first place? His transfer was done two weeks AFTER Mandzukic.

What the.....................

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I..........................

I.........mean..............

Ok. If that is true, then why the hell did he agree to come here in the first place? His transfer was done two weeks AFTER Mandzukic.

What the.....................

Yeah, I have no idea. But it seems the only logical thing. Not being able to sell Llorente doesn't make much sense to me, we wouldve loaned Llorente out and had someone pay half his salary if that were the case.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah, I have no idea. But it seems the only logical thing. Not being able to sell Llorente doesn't make much sense to me, we wouldve loaned Llorente out and had someone pay half his salary if that were the case.
We wanted to keep Llorente and Isla deadly combination for when we go behind to a serie A minnow at Juventus stadium

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I think it's the best for him and for us. This 18m would be after him all season long.

He can keep fit and return next year to sassuolo in exchange of berardi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)