Simone Zaza (19 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Great goal. It's nice that a Juve owned player hurts Nipples Soccer.

Well done Simone!

- - - Updated - - -

Great goal. It's nice that a Juve owned player hurts Nipples Soccer.

Well done Simone!

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
After watching Sass-Lazio game I'm very fired up with Zaza. He was always a threat for Lazio whenever he had the ball or when it was adressed to him in the penalty area. He took one very dangerous shot with Ciani (!) on his back and hit the crossbar with a header. Looks like a very expressive player with good pace, acceleration, and shot technique. He is also very good in the air and strong. He has a huge hunger for goals as it seems.

Berardi looked ok too. Lots of flair and he really enjoys his game. Could build some more muscles though because he's quite skinny.

Cilini

Dec 23, 2011
On Football Italia:

Sassuolo striker Simone Zaza is co-owned by Juventus and insists he will “not celebrate” if he scores against them.

This fixture won’t arrive until December, but the 22-year-old is already thinking about that moment.

“If Juve spent money on me, then I believe they did it because they believe in my potential,” he told Tuttosport.

“In recent years Juventus have invested a great deal on young players and it is an honour for me to be a part of this club. If I score against Juventus with Sassuolo, then I will not celebrate, as part of my contract is owned by the Bianconeri.

“However, right now I am concentrated on Sassuolo. I’ve never spoken to Antonio Conte, as my only contact was with directors Giuseppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici.

“It is my dream to play in a World Cup and the Champions League, hopefully wearing the Juventus jersey.”

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Simone Zaza:

"Let me make one thing clear. I never said I was a Milan fan. I said I use to watch videos of Van Basten when I was a child."

"Berardi is a very special and rare player. He is at the beginning of his career, and is already so strong."

"I would love to play alongside Tevez one day. Tevez, Zaza, and Berardi would be a dream."

ZAZA. :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)