Simone Zaza (24 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Allegri: ‘Zaza is in London’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri confirms “Simone Zaza is in London” ahead of his West Ham move.

It was reported last night that the Bianconeri had accepted a bid for the striker, with general manager Beppe Marotta admitting that a deal is close.

“I’ll start first with those who aren’t called-up,” Allegri began his pre-Lazio Press conference by saying.

“Those are Zaza, who is in London and has the possibility of going to West Ham, [Luca] Marrone who is another player on the way out and [Leonardo] Bonucci for personal reasons.” :shifty:

Allegri was then asked about yesterday’s Champions League draw, which sees his side face Sevilla, Lyon and Dinamo Zagreb.

“The only draw I’m interested in right now is the one which was made in July and which told us that tomorrow, the second match, we’ll play Lazio.

“By the way they’re playing very well, winning a nice game with Atalanta - Bergamo is always a tough place to go - by scoring four goals and showing good condition.

“Tomorrow we’ll play at 6, it’ll be a very difficult match but we have to do everything to bring home the three points.

“Returning to talk about the Champions League, Sevilla is the only team in the last 40 years which was won the same trophy [the Europa League] three times.

“How will we play them? I don’t know how we’ll play Sevilla, because if I’d known that I’d have already seen the draw, I’d have seen it before the start of the season.

“Otherwise I’d have to watch every match from all the 32 teams competing in the Champions League.

“No, I don’t know how we’ll play them. [Jorge] Sampaoli is a great Coach, he has different characteristics from [Unai] Emery.

“They’re a good team, but we’ll talk about it later. There’s the international break, we’ll go on holiday then we’ll discuss it when we get back.

“It’s nice, because after the holiday there are seven games one after the other.”
Bonucci??? wtf??

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
See bonucci thread. Most likely his son is not well.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=162387&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=26860

West Hams fans seem pretty enthusiastic about the signing. They are already discussing their chants.

its bound to be sung to 2 unlimiteds "no limits", aka the yaya one that city used to do

zaza-za-za zaza za-za zaza za-za zaza zaza!

Just sing his surname to the tune of "Hey Jude".

zaza-zaza zaza-zaza-zaza Heeeey Simone
To the tune of Da da da by that group called trio,

Za Za Za doo doo do do do.

repeat

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Im not sure i heard there were no complications. He had an operation and sometimes it takes a few weeks or longer for complications to be apparent. I wouldnt think too much into it. Believe.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Our depth is so awesome we can give bonucci time off to be with his son, while fielding another awesome defender in his place choosing between an awesome Moroccan and the biggest defensive talent Italy has produced in the last couple of years :D

Zaza to West Ham for a loan with obligation... bet your ass on it we'll pay the exact same numbers for Cuadrado later on.. Another loan + obligation incoming :p

Hail Lord Beppe..

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I like him, unfortunately we just have 2 other better players for his position. I wish him all the best and him and Payet in West Ham can be very deadly..Watch him move to a top 4 team in BPL sooner rather than later..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)