Simone Zaza (24 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
28M for our 4th choice striker...and they say Marotta can't sell ::lol3::

Coman (28M), Pereyra (13M) and now Zaza (28M) - nearly 70M for three bench players :delpiero:

Just goes to show how crazy our depth is now.
Coman is a bad example, highly talented youngster we sold him at a reasonable price, considering he wanted out.

Pereyra we got what we gave. Zaza, is definetly a good sale and beppe deserves credit. However I cant help but think this guys going to have an awesome season at west ham.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Coman is a bad example, highly talented youngster we sold him at a reasonable price, considering he wanted out.

Pereyra we got what we gave. Zaza, is definetly a good sale and beppe deserves credit. However I cant help but think this guys going to have an awesome season at west ham.
Coman is a useless, headless chicken who didn't suit our style of play at all. And he was a bench player for us. Oh and he was a free transter, so we net nearly 30M in profit.

So it was a good example.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We ready to spend all that dosh on Hames now ?? :baus:
Either that, or he'll send it straight to the Cayman Islands :baus:

Beppe's off-shore shenanigans :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Meh i still disagree but im well over the sale of that piece of shit.

So lets agree to disagree.
Disagree about what? Talented player or not, we got 30 fucken million for a player we signed for free. Who, let's face it, never settled or looked that great for us, and probably won't amount to that much in his career.

You have more of a point with the Pereyra sale tbh.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Either that, or he'll send it straight to the Cayman Islands :baus:

Beppe's off-shore shenanigans :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Disagree about what? Talented player or not, we got 30 $#@!en million for a player we signed for free. Who, let's face it, never settled or looked that great for us, and probably won't amount to that much in his career.

You have more of a point with the Pereyra sale tbh.
You got to be kidding me if your saying that he wont amount to that much in his career. The rat fucked us in the CL. The whole 30 million for a player we signed for free is the type of argument we should use for any player then. He went for a price which probably suited his potential. It was a reasonable amount considering his trajectory which we all knew he had. Im not arguing if we should have kept him or not thats irrelevant. Fact is this guy shouldnt have gone for anything cheaper.

Bottom Line. Coman was a better purchase, getting him on free was a masterstroke. Selling him for the price we sold him, was well ok.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Allegri: ‘Zaza is in London’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri confirms “Simone Zaza is in London” ahead of his West Ham move.

It was reported last night that the Bianconeri had accepted a bid for the striker, with general manager Beppe Marotta admitting that a deal is close.

“I’ll start first with those who aren’t called-up,” Allegri began his pre-Lazio Press conference by saying.

“Those are Zaza, who is in London and has the possibility of going to West Ham, [Luca] Marrone who is another player on the way out and [Leonardo] Bonucci for personal reasons.” :shifty:

Allegri was then asked about yesterday’s Champions League draw, which sees his side face Sevilla, Lyon and Dinamo Zagreb.

“The only draw I’m interested in right now is the one which was made in July and which told us that tomorrow, the second match, we’ll play Lazio.

“By the way they’re playing very well, winning a nice game with Atalanta - Bergamo is always a tough place to go - by scoring four goals and showing good condition.

“Tomorrow we’ll play at 6, it’ll be a very difficult match but we have to do everything to bring home the three points.

“Returning to talk about the Champions League, Sevilla is the only team in the last 40 years which was won the same trophy [the Europa League] three times.

“How will we play them? I don’t know how we’ll play Sevilla, because if I’d known that I’d have already seen the draw, I’d have seen it before the start of the season.

“Otherwise I’d have to watch every match from all the 32 teams competing in the Champions League.

“No, I don’t know how we’ll play them. [Jorge] Sampaoli is a great Coach, he has different characteristics from [Unai] Emery.

“They’re a good team, but we’ll talk about it later. There’s the international break, we’ll go on holiday then we’ll discuss it when we get back.

“It’s nice, because after the holiday there are seven games one after the other.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)