Simone Zaza (47 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://football-italia.net/60870/‘juventus-still-have-zaza-clause’

‘Juventus still have Zaza clause’

Simone Zaza’s agent has revealed that Juventus still have a buyback clause on his client, despite a new contract at Sassuolo.
It was announced today that the Italian international had signed a deal to remain with the Neroverdi until 2019, but the forward’s representative says this doesn’t affect the Bianconeri’s buyback option.
“The Bianconeri have reserved the right to repurchase Zaza,” Christian Maifredi revealed to Tuttomercatoweb.
“However, this topic will be adressed at the end of the season, because nothing is certain in football.
“His first aim is to complete his professional growth, and then maybe to score more goals than last year, as well as achieve the targets of the club.
“For the future the goal is to play at the highest level, to aspire to higher goals than those of Sassuolo, which is still the reality, with all due respect.”
Maifredi did however insist that his client is happy at Mapei Stadium for the moment.
“This renewal is a recognition of what the lad has done in the last few months, both in the League for Sassuolo and for the national team.
“Simone is happy at Sassuolo, and is perfectly positioned at this club.”

Jul 20, 2012
I highly doubt we will get rid of Llorente. I see the summer mercato consisting of Rugani, Sturaro, Berardi, and Zaza. And plus Tevez will be leaving in the following season, unless we bring Zaza back in the following season.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't think so either, which is why Zaza sounds like a bad idea. And I don't see what Tevez leaving has to do with him as Zaza is and out and out CF and shouldn't play next to Llorente or Morata.

Sturaro... another CM?!

Jul 20, 2012
I don't think so either, which is why Zaza sounds like a bad idea. And I don't see what Tevez leaving has to do with him as Zaza is and out and out CF and shouldn't play next to Llorente or Morata.

Sturaro... another CM?!
Well the zaza situation is strange and in my opinion depends on multiple factors. If Llorente doesn't gain form this season I see us dropping him to the bench or selling him, and we need to see how Morata does. So say neither does well we will probably take our option on Zaza given the circumstances. Also I know what you mean about Tevez and Zaza not being the same player but we will probably also bring in Berardi who will most likely replace Tevez or allow us to switch formations. Idk what I am saying but I see Zaza coming back and I know its dumb to have 3 cfs but for the past 3 seasons that is exactly what we had.

First season : Matri, Vucinic, Quagliarella, Borriello, Del Piero
Second Season :Matri, Quagliarella, Vucinic, Anelka, Giovinco
Third Season : Vucinic, Quagliarella, Osvaldo, Llorente, Tevez, Giovinco

I know that has really nothing to do with the circumstances but maybe the coaches find they need 5 forwards given all the games? But the way allegri has been this season, he has not really rotated the team.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We struggled to offload the expensive ones like Quag and Matri, and forced DP out while signing cheap backups. Zaza won't be cheap. And you're right, Allegri hasn't rotated.

What an abysmal trio that would be for our European ambitions

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I sincerely hope we don't waste money on this dud. He is a disaster waiting to happen, a poor Man's Zalayeta FFS! I miss the days when we had Kovacevic as a 4th striker.

Zaza is no savior. He is barely even quality. The dearth of class Italian strikers makes him seem better than he truly is.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I sincerely hope we don't waste money on this dud. He is a disaster waiting to happen, a poor Man's Zalayeta FFS! I miss the days when we had Kovacevic as a 4th striker.

Zaza is no savior. He is barely even quality. The dearth of class Italian strikers makes him seem better than he truly is.
I actually miss when we had the likes of Mutu and Di Vaio as substitute strikers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)