Simone Zaza (51 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Agreed, I want him back at some point if he has a good showing domestically. But, not sure if Llorente - Morata and Zaza would be managable or not. Unless we're playing Morata mainly as a wide forward.
If we sell Morata back to Real, it won't be a problem.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Is Zaza an Italian Surname? Here in Denmark, FC Copenhagen had a goalie sometime ago called Karim Zaza, He was Half Danish and Half moroccan, is this guy by any chance moroccan or anything like that?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
isnt his father somewhere from north Africa (i think i read it somewhere few months ago)? could be that you seen it before in italy, but maybe not with "real" italians. maybe some immigrants from Lybia/Egypt?

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Alrite guys, thanks for the clarification..

Anyhow, i really like this kid and his character especially, he seems humble, and down too earth but at the same time, he got the selfconfidence and arrogance to make you a champion!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
bring back gabbiadini, there is no way zaza would displace any of our forwards and to then waste 15 mill to bring him back any ways is criminal
we sold him for 7.5M so we would basically spend 7.5M to get him back. but we wont do it i think. we will only buy him back to sell him right after if his price goes over 20-25M IMO

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
not too much for a player of his qualities IMO but since we dont really need him, yes. would be wasted money. but if we buy him to sell him right away then its a good business from our side...

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
from football Italia
Meanwhile, the Scudetto holders are reportedly planning to buy out their co-ownership agreement with Simone Zaza.

Beppe Marotta hinted yesterday that the Old Lady were only able to keep one of the Sassuolo striker or Manolo Gabbiadini, but Tuttosport now claim that Zaza will be retained for a fee of €15m this summer or €18m the next.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Why is he considered to have much more potential than Gabbiadini? I haven't seen all that much of him to formulate an opinion other than his somewhat lucky goal with Italy. I definitely don't think we should sell Gabbiadini.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He could have been as good as Baggio or Del Piero if it wasnt for Conte and the 3-5-2. Had he been raised in a 4-3-3 system you'd have been looking at the next Zlatan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)