Simone Zaza (38 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
:tup: it's around 8,8-9m € a year
guys guys the same old bullshit.
This isn't his net income.
He is on 4m€ net income.

Dunno why they keep reporting net income while talking about italian clubs/player and gross income whenever talking about the rest of Europe.

So more than his wage you should be worried about the price

Apr 29, 2006
He is on 4m€ net income.

Dunno why they keep reporting net income while talking about italian clubs/player and gross income whenever talking about the rest of Europe.

So mora than his wage you should be worried about the price
For one the talk comes mostly from English speaking media. Nationalism at its worst: we are the richest, therefore people here get paid better. Eu is good4u and your buy-to-rent portfolio comes next. In Spain there are 2 teams that are bigger and better than those in England and there they pay royally too, but that's it. Most british-cultured fans barely believe Real M is better than Man U; Chelsea are tie with Barca in their eyes.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He is on 4m€ net income.

So more than his wage you should be worried about the price
It's deliberate.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I don't think we're selling him now. I don't think these Wolfsburg links are legit, we just sold a striker, we can't totally retool the attack again.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's keep Zaza, get Sanchez, AND sign Matri :tuttosport:
If we get another striker of a higher profile, Zaza is a goner. He is already moaning about game time as it is.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Guys, just for my knowledge, could somebody please run me through the tax structure in the uk?
45% income tax for income over £150,000 p/a.

So when you read about a player in the Premier League being paid "£200,000 per week", such as Eden Hazard, that's a £10.4m annual salary (€13.5m), and his take home pay per week (excluding national insurance and other items such as pension etc) would be £110,000 p/w. Italian football sources would subsequently show this as a £5.7m (€7.4m) salary.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If we get another striker of a higher profile, Zaza is a goner. He is already moaning about game time as it is.
Depends what you mean by higher profile. Only someone like Alexis Sanchez would probably mean he's gone. If he doesnt have the mental fortitude to battle for a place against youngster like Keita (diff position anyway), Batshuayi or Lacazzette, then he's probably better off somewhere else.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
How would the so-called 'Brexit' affect England's top flight?
http://www.goal.com/en/news/14312/f...-30m-how-the-premier-league-will?ICID=HP_HN_2

- - - Updated - - -

Not actually related, but just thought about posting it.
Interesting, thanks.

45% income tax for income over £150,000 p/a.

So when you read about a player in the Premier League being paid "£200,000 per week", such as Eden Hazard, that's a £10.4m annual salary (€13.5m), and his take home pay per week (excluding national insurance and other items such as pension etc) would be £110,000 p/w. Italian football sources would subsequently show this as a £5.7m (€7.4m) salary.
Thanks, and is there a bearing on the fact that the UK's currency is pounds sterling and not the euro? Would it change anything from a tax break perspective, if it was?

Depends what you mean by higher profile. Only someone like Alexis Sanchez would probably mean he's gone. If he doesnt have the mental fortitude to battle for a place against youngster like Keita (diff position anyway), Batshuayi or Lacazzette, then he's probably better off somewhere else.
Simone Zaza, and not having mental fortitude? Guy asked for the number 10 when he moved here, played as last choice striker, returned with almost the best strike rate of all the strikers. How can we question his lack of fortitude?! I'm morning you thats not true.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)