Simone Scuffet - GK - Udinese (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That shit defense allows him more exposure, in turn enabling him to make more saves, and masking his brainfarts :p

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like his height could pose as a problem but maybe that's me. I saw a gif of the saves he made against inter and hes got some really good reflexes.
:lol: He is only 17 dude, and he is already 6 1 1/2. He could potentially grow to be 6"4 or 6"5.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It is hard being a keeper for a side like Barcelona, where with all that possession you could open a car loan and do your dry cleaning waiting for the ball to come back into your box. Staying mentally aware in the game can be a challenge, which maybe De Gea isn't as good at.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
At the moment Roma is interested in Scuffet. Juve may consider him to be Buffon's heir.
- Di Marzio

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Surprisingly enough De Gea is doing better this season with a shit defense in front of him than last season when they had a better defensive unit.
Usually keepers behind shit defenses have a lot to do so stand out. Behind good defenses they have to concentrate for 90 minutes and be alert to odd chances. It's almost two different types of goalkeeping. Perhaps De Gea in his youth hasn't quite been completely concentrated, but that comes with experience.

He's obviously on his way to being a world class keeper.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
de gea has always had promise, yes he has had blunders here and there but thats to be expected with a young goalkeeper, but he has done his best despite his struggled with the language barrier and a shit defence. I think Real madrid ought to look into him as a long term replacement for lopez and cassilas

OP
rakib567

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
  • Thread Starter #29
    I am liking the way serie a as a whole is progressing. A lot more youth coming though the ranks but we need to start to kick out some pensioners.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    de gea has always had promise, yes he has had blunders here and there but thats to be expected with a young goalkeeper, but he has done his best despite his struggled with the language barrier and a shit defence. I think Real madrid ought to look into him as a long term replacement for lopez and cassilas
    Cassilas? Dude, I'm sure that you're high, drunk or both.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    If he wants trophies he should go to us. If he wants to be known as a great player but with no trophies he should go to roma

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)