Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I have a few names on my mind.
All I know is, it can't be @Lion, as he would -rep them all the time, which would confuse the hell out of them. Especially since they don't know what -rep is. So they would constantly be thinking about what it is, instead of focusing on the match ahead. Can't be @JCK either, as he would convince them that they're gonna lose the next match for whatever reason. @Fr3sh would smoke so much weed in the dressing room that we'd become a slow, careless team (Pirlo being the only player who would appreciate our beloved Freshy). @Salvo would bore them to death with his gf problems, @Alen would troll them so hard using his alterego Marcello that they won't even know which club they're playing for any longer, @Zacheryah would make them all feel like inferior men due to his penis size and @Völler would just freak them the fuck out.

So... Who could it be??

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
All I know is, it can't be @Lion, as he would -rep them all the time, which would confuse the hell out of them. Especially since they don't know what -rep is. So they would constantly be thinking about what it is, instead of focusing on the match ahead. Can't be @JCK either, as he would convince them that they're gonna lose the next match for whatever reason. @Fr3sh would smoke so much weed in the dressing room that we'd become a slow, careless team (Pirlo being the only player who would appreciate our beloved Freshy). @Salvo would bore them to death with his gf problems, @Alen would troll them so hard using his alterego Marcello that they won't even know which club they're playing for any longer, @Zacheryah would make them all feel like inferior men due to his penis size and @Völler would just freak them the fuck out.

So... Who could it be??
He is biggest fan of our current 'funny guy in dressing room'. He can continue Pepe's work as soon as he is out of gulag.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

So... Who could it be??
:D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

So... Who could it be??
Seriously now? Seriously? This joke is becoming boring to be honest.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Gonna miss this guy. Sure he played an invaluable role off the pitch. The uniting member of the squad, the court jester and the friendliest face around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)