Simone Pepe (19 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If he is going to continue impact games as a sub, he can stay for sure. Seems to be more impactful than pado one. And he even zeem off form.

Has surprised me tbh, I thought he was done

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I'm not gonna 'Jizz in my pants' like some here do only because he had two decent matches against weaker adversaries. It is still unknown how he will turn out.

The only positive thing about him is that he has shown he's really trying to get back into the team. I like that grinta.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not gonna 'Jizz in my pants' like some here do only because he had two decent matches against weaker adversaries. It is still unknown how he will turn out.

The only positive thing about him is that he has shown he's really trying to get back into the team. I like that grinta.
:agree: Finally someone with a semblance of common sense who isn't going loco over an average player performing decently against pathetic opposition in preseason. Boo Hoo!

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
:agree: Finally someone with a semblance of common sense who isn't going loco over an average player performing decently against pathetic opposition in preseason. Boo Hoo!
You can only beat who's in front of you

- - - Updated - - -

You can only beat who's in front of you

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He has missed the past two seasons but his first season at juve was good. he was important and decisive in games and helped us win that title. He isnt a world class winger but he works hard, plays with heart, seems to be loved by all around the club...can hold his own, gets into the right positions, threats when he has to and gets back to help out the midfield when he has to as well...if he can stay fit and healthy he will be a useful player.

Can name a handful of other players in the squad who I would sell before him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)