Simone Pepe (8 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Do not fit his system. There's always the odd one (or more) out, when a new coach takes over.

Pepe isn't really the biggest loss..
I agree with this. However, I'm in awe in what he did for us during Conte's first season here. Forever thankful to him.

He will undoubtedly be a huge loss in the dressing room, though. Every Juve player who has been interviewed during his stay here has said that he's the team's funnyman and that everyone at the club loves him. I think he's played a vital part when it comes to team morale. It will be sad to lose that. But with that said, you can't keep a professional football player on the books just cause he makes you laugh.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
It would be good for him to just go somewhere where he will play(if fit)...
I don't even care for the wages,they're not high.he's on last year of the contract anyway.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'm not sure guys. Pereyra can easily take Pepe's place and there's still Coman who could get off the bench from time to time.

1.5m net is quite a bit if we get rid of Pepe his salary cold cover Pereyra's loan cost and there's still 1.5m left (we pay to Pepe ~3m after tax).

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Shame to see him go based on performances three years ago?

Why?

He has literally been sucking up wages and done nothing for our club in two years.

At this point, him remaining here is laughable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)