Simone Pepe (10 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
it's terrible. for all his limitations, he was miles ahead of giach, padion, peluso, and dc combined when it comes to work rate, pace, heart, technique, and badassery
I'm one of De Ceglie's most vociferous of critics, but his work rate, pace and heart are all equal or superior to the same attributes of Pepe. I prefer Pepe, hugely, because he can actually play football and seems tricky, at times, to mark as much as he makes intelligent runs...or...opponents assume he is going to fuck things up so let him drift around wherever he pleases.

I think we have missed him this term, hard to say where other than in those games where we needed more players on the field whose zeal rarely lessens. Those games where vidal has been lethargic, vucinic has been atrocious, giovinco wayward in his shooting and marchisio asked to do too much to afford the team his industry moving forward into the box..there have been a few such games, and its then that we miss Pepe, who does seem to have better technique tho the players you mentioned Lion. Not sure what you mean by badassery?? its a tough call for anyone with butterflies and flowers on the skin to be badassery...

when is that smiling fiend back in contention for a game??

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
seem to have better technique tho the players you mentioned Lion. Not sure what you mean by badassery?? its a tough call for anyone with butterflies and flowers on the skin to be badassery...

?
it takes the manliest of men to walk around with butterfly tattoes. only a badass could pull it off

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
Our wingers have been offering &%^$ all going forward. Pepe would have been really useful during this dry spell. I cant wait till he comes back and keeps Isla, Padoin, and Giaccherini on the bench where they belong. Even when Pepe was playing average last year and everyone was b*&$%^ing, he was still better than these clowns, now those people are probably wishing Pepe was available

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
we need pepe of 2011-12 back.

pls go back to this conte

Buffon
Licht-Barza-Bonucci-Chiellini
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Pepe-Matri-Vucinic​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)