Simone Pepe (14 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I actually dont miss him at all and im pretty sure he's already played his best football with us last year. I dont see him playing even half the minutes he played last year or making the same impression.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
WΏΏdy;3905692 said:
I actually dont miss him at all and im pretty sure he's already played his best football with us last year. I dont see him playing even half the minutes he played last year or making the same impression.
The fact that he will be responsible for (occasionally) switching to 4-3-3 is enough for me..... Althought i think that he has a year or two of top football left in him....

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
The fact that he will be responsible for (occasionally) switching to 4-3-3 is enough for me..... Althought i think that he has a year or two of top football left in him....
If Pepe comming back means we switch to 4-3-3 then i'd be happy to have him, if he manages to be picked ahead of Isla that would be sad to watch but as long as its good for Juve, so be it.

Yeah he has a couple of years left, i see him used as a supersub or start in a handful of games.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
WΏΏdy;3905703 said:
If Pepe comming back means we switch to 4-3-3 then i'd be happy to have him, if he manages to be picked ahead of Isla that would be sad to watch but as long as its good for Juve, so be it.

Yeah he has a couple of years left, i see him used as a supersub or start in a handful of games.
Exactly my point. :tup:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
WΏΏdy;3905692 said:
this pepe was benched in the end of the season already when conte changed to the 3-5-2.

- - - Updated - - -

he will be starting soon enough, only Pepe is good enough to make Conte switch to 4-3-3 :)
why would conte change to 4-3-3? do you see a proper lb in our squad and don't come up with chiello cos he is like sissoko with the ball at his feet and who out of the three cb you see being benched.
pepe should focus on lwb position

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
The 3-5-2 just isnt effective against some teams, at least with Pepe we have the option to play the 4-3-3 when we are struggling in a game, he will be played as a sub when we play 3-5-2, but Conte may change it up like last year and start some games with a 4-3-3 with the inclusion of Pepe, and I agree Chiello should not be played as lb in that situation, but both Isla and Caceres can handle themselves fine in that role

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)