Simone Pepe (11 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
aight....we'll make something happen....btw, have you been to skopje to watch a juve game? the official juve fan club here in macedonia organises group watching every weekend.....just for the record, chelsea-juve was watched in the centre of skopje on a big screen....
No I haven't and i wasn't aware of that! I will so do it. I will come with my Juve friends there. We watch it in Prishtina, there is an awesome Sport's bar called "filikaqat", they have tv even in the toilet!

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
The problem is that I don't feel we miss Pepe at all, and frankly I don't think we need him anymore. When we're playing 3-5-2 there really isn't too much space for him. :)

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
Pepe gets goals though, not to mention imo he's our second best set piece taker after Pirlo

---------- Post Merged at 19:13 ----------

Isla is more of a guarantee, but Pepe just has that spark about him :sheik:

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
Well, i shouldn't say second best, but Giovinco has been really dissapointing with his deliveries thus far, and no one else has really been given a chance. Pepe is a quality cornerkick taker though, id have him take them over Giovinco

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
aight....we'll make something happen....btw, have you been to skopje to watch a juve game? the official juve fan club here in macedonia organises group watching every weekend.....just for the record, chelsea-juve was watched in the centre of skopje on a big screen....
add me on facebook and i will come to Skopje to watch it with my Juve friends, maybe Roma game!

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
Well to be honest i don't miss him at all. Even though he was very good for us last year, i just don't see him in 3-5-2. Maybe we could try him as a sub for Asamoah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)