Simone Pepe (13 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I used to hate Pepe due to his obvious lack of skill. But he has a lot of heart and he was important last year, mainly in the first part of the season.

But honestly, we need to improve the squad quality. I think Carrera will do many things Conte want and prioritize 3-5-2, where Pepe doesn't even have a place on the bench. He'll play a few games in serie A and Coppa. He's important for the squad in personal terms, probably, but I'd rather get 6/7M and invest in quality upfront or for the LWB, the positions where we really need it.
I remember people saying the same thing about Pepe before the beginning of last season too.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I expect us to switch formations and be flexible just like last season and Pepe might find plenty of game time in 433 or even 343, also last season there were less games and below normal injury record, so it's only positive that we got more options this season. So even if Pepe's chances look limited in 352 (taking in account that there's plenty of RWB and god forbid SS options), that doesn't mean he's gonna be a Grosso this coming season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)