Simone Pepe (9 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3693989 said:
Juventus opened talks with Simone Pepe to extend the player's contract with the club, informs the Gazzetta dello Sport.

Midfielder met personally with the club CEO Beppe Marotta. Negotiations are still at an early stage, but it says that the player would like to extend an agreement with the "Juventus".
Based on his perfomances this season he deserves it. Hope he can keep it up!

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
via Twitter: "Pomeriggio foot volley con quagliarella e pazienza!"
obviously he is kicking the ball this afternoon with quags and pazienza ... seems pazienzas is still in touch with our guys and not sorted out or on his way out

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Pepe wanted Euro 2012 role
By Football Italia staff

Juventus’ Simone Pepe admits that he would have liked to have been part of the Italy squad at Euro 2012 – but he’s happy for Emanuele Giaccherini.

Pepe was not included in the party despite a strong season, while his uncapped teammate Giaccherini was and he made his debut in Sunday’s 1-1 draw with Spain.

“Coach Cesare Prandelli makes decisions which he thinks are right and the fact that he has selected Emanuele shows that he had something in mind,” the attacker told Sky Sport Italia.

“I’m disappointed that I wasn’t taken to the European Championships, but it is nice to know that there is a club mate in my place.”

The Roman, 28, scored six Serie A goals in 31 games for the Old Lady as they won the Italian championship this term.

Pepe was part of Italy’s squad at the 2010 World Cup, but he has been used just twice by Prandelli since.

The former Udinese man has won 23 caps for his country, with no goals.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Pepe wanted Euro 2012 role
By Football Italia staff

Juventus’ Simone Pepe admits that he would have liked to have been part of the Italy squad at Euro 2012 – but he’s happy for Emanuele Giaccherini.

Pepe was not included in the party despite a strong season, while his uncapped teammate Giaccherini was and he made his debut in Sunday’s 1-1 draw with Spain.

“Coach Cesare Prandelli makes decisions which he thinks are right and the fact that he has selected Emanuele shows that he had something in mind,” the attacker told Sky Sport Italia.

“I’m disappointed that I wasn’t taken to the European Championships, but it is nice to know that there is a club mate in my place.”

The Roman, 28, scored six Serie A goals in 31 games for the Old Lady as they won the Italian championship this term.

Pepe was part of Italy’s squad at the 2010 World Cup, but he has been used just twice by Prandelli since.

The former Udinese man has won 23 caps for his country, with no goals.
Very classy forza Simone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)