Simone Pepe (14 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
In a game like today (well, first half especially), where we were in complete control--high pressure winning the ball back instantly after losing it, and keeping possession for large spells, he's more suitable than guys like Krasic and Elia. When we have to chase a goal with not much time, we're better off without him. Crossing is shit, can't dribble, can't create. He makes good movements, retains the ball well, presses like no other on the team (except Vidal) and of course, has his famous work rate.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
In a game like today (well, first half especially), where we were in complete control--high pressure winning the ball back instantly after losing it, and keeping possession for large spells, he's more suitable than guys like Krasic and Elia. When we have to chase a goal with not much time, we're better off without him. Crossing is shit, can't dribble, can't create. He makes good movements, retains the ball well, presses like no other on the team (except Vidal) and of course, has his famous work rate.
If that is your reasoning, then how do you explain late in the second half where he ran his ass off when WE WEREN'T in control and assisted the winning goal?

That just doesn't make sense, sir.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And when we are in control, why would you want a guy like krasic playing to distrupt our possesson risking losing control? :sergio:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
SP7.

I try hard dislikening him but he gives too much for me to hate on him.
I dont know what happened to you recently. Did you found the love of your life or something? Every post is filled with this new positivity and optimism.

I do like it though. The Real Fake Melo used to hate on everything.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I dont know what happened to you recently. Did you found the love of your life or something? Every post is filled with this new positivity and optimism.

I do like it though. The Real Fake Melo used to hate on everything.
I believe in this squad. Conte made me believe. Whats the point of being a supporter when you're not supporting. Right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)