Simone Pepe (8 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Learn to respect opinion of others. We all want the best for Juve.
thats not really an opinion, as of now people are just saying this guy blows and that guys a waste. Until you actually have reasoning instead of just this and that guy blows, you look like a tool. The coach so far has given us 6 points, could it be better sure it always can, but he sees things we dont in practice and training, so our hating just to hate isnt helpful. So far he's scored a goal and set up todays goal not to shabby for some one who supposedly sucks

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
thats not really an opinion, as of now people are just saying this guy blows and that guys a waste. Until you actually have reasoning instead of just this and that guy blows, you look like a tool. The coach so far has given us 6 points, could it be better sure it always can, but he sees things we dont in practice and training, so our hating just to hate isnt helpful. So far he's scored a goal and set up todays goal not to shabby for some one who supposedly sucks
He has no end product. He defended well today and he ran alot but can't cross or beat a man to save his life.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He played a successful cross field ball. I know I'm surprised too.

Face it he put in a good defensive shift but he's terrible in possession. He can't pass (other than backwards), cross or get past other players.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Here:
People that thinks he played good are very selective: they choose to remember one action where he did good while there was several others where he was awful.
I wouldn't want to play Motta instead of Lichtsteiner even if he scores a goal. Also, Pepe's importance to the team is rightly debated as other players could surely provide more to our game than him.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
He played a successful cross field ball. I know I'm surprised too.

He put in a good defensive shift but he's terrible in possession. He can't pass (other than backwards), cross or get past other players.
:tup:

This '4-2-4' is all about wingers, offensive wingers, and we fielded 2 wingers who added very little offensively... Sure they did alright helping out when not in possession, but damn.. they simply don't create a thing. That made us struggle a lot more up front than we should, especially against a team like Siena.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
One good pass doesn't mean shit. If anything, Vuci should be getting all the praise for getting the ball to Matri.

Pepe is horrible, stop defending him ffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)