Simone Pepe (44 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

indojuve

djangkrik tjilik
May 12, 2007
One good pass in 90 minutes isn't good enough.

Throughout the rest of the match he gave away the ball, failed to beat his man, put in crap passes and crosses, and kept bassing backwards to Grosso instead of gaining ground.
he tried sooooooooooooooo hard but that's it, he only good in trying, the result just meh.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
one good pass is good enough when it brings us 3 points. he isnt useless.
So you think it's wise to keep starting Pepe because he made one good pass in 90 minutes?

By that logic, Sissoko should have started every single match for us because of that amazing pass he made to Krasic against Lazio.

It's sad how much our standards have dropped.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's annoying, because you see him trying so hard when he is attacking, ultimately he fails with 8-9/10 of opportunities. Then you see a few minutes from time, there is a ball with 30% chance to win back in the left back position and Pepe is going full pelt to win the ball back when the rest of the players are walking around from fatigue. I find it very difficult to dislike him because of, just wish he wasn't starting. He has shown enough now to suggest he isn't 'Juventus quality'.

Jun 7, 2003
So you think it's wise to keep starting Pepe because he made one good pass in 90 minutes?

By that logic, Sissoko should have started every single match for us because of that amazing pass he made to Krasic against Lazio.

It's sad how much our standards have dropped.
sissoko was fucker and is fucker. no my problem is the negativity in this forum.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
So what? He was useless apart from that.

Anyone could have made that pass.
No they couldn't have. It was a very long pass on the run straight to the feet of Giach. Maybe a lucky pass but at least he stuck his neck out and tried it. Had it not been for than pass we might not have scored you know. Its better to keep trying and pull off 1/10 key passes then not try to make any at all and by that I mean Marchisio.

May 22, 2007
People that thinks he played good are very selective: they choose to remember one action where he did good while there was several others where he was awful.
I think people acknowledge that he can have perhaps one or two very good moments in a game, and look hopeless for the rest of it. I didn't think he was good, but I really liked the pass.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Its better to keep trying and pull off 1/10 key passes then not try to make any at all and by that I mean Marchisio.
I already said that Marchisio pulled a quick left-footed long ball to Giaccherini at one time in 2nd half, almost similar to Pepe's only that Giaccherini was too far out at the right and there's no Juve player in front of him like the goal situation.
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)