Simone Pepe (6 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 7, 2003
other people collects spiderman comics, pepe is collecting haters haha. he is really not that bad guys as a winger you have to be fast like a marathon runner. every position has its own requirements, a cm should be able to pass, a forward should make goals and a winger should be fast and pepe is fast...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
other people collects spiderman comics, pepe is collecting haters haha. he is really not that bad guys as a winger you have to be fast like a marathon runner. every position has its own requirements, a cm should be able to pass, a forward should make goals and a winger should be fast and pepe is fast...
You're right, Pepe does have some speed, and that gets him into good positions to cross or beat his marker and set up an easy goal. Sometimes it even gets him into positions where he can apply a finish to a slightly overhit cross.

The problem is that he possesses absolutely none of the skills required to do anything once he gets into those positions. His passing isn't great, his crossing is worse, he can't beat defenders 1v1, and he definitely can't finish.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
You're right, Pepe does have some speed, and that gets him into good positions to cross or beat his marker and set up an easy goal. Sometimes it even gets him into positions where he can apply a finish to a slightly overhit cross.

The problem is that he possesses absolutely none of the skills required to do anything once he gets into those positions. His passing isn't great, his crossing is worse, he can't beat defenders 1v1, and he definitely can't finish.
:lol2:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Good game from Peepee and a good goal. I always considered him a really good bench player.

But his crossing is the worst since Molinaro. I hope Conte will tell him to stop crossing at all and focus on shooting :shifty:.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
He had a poor game apart from his goal.

Must not start unless all our other wingers are injured.
I disagree. Worked extremely hard in defence and won many balls back, helped a lot Lichsteiner with his aggressive tackling and great cover. Was wasteful in attack but managed to score a goal.

I'm glad he has uped his game, he has to give Krasic something to think about. The serbian must improve and what better than to work hard in order to earn his place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)