Simone Pepe (6 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3101618 said:
Only dumb can believe in it what the sense to sing player and sell in to other team ? do u understand that now he have pay-out clause in his contract? and it's not 13 millions i guess
10 millions for a backup is a criminal. I don't know all clauses in his contract and i am sure you too, but i if we get a decent offer we just can sell him, although i don't think we will. It's called a business, as a russian you should know that.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,247
    Pepe is good for backup, but if he's going to be in the starting XI this season again, we're fucked, simple as that.
    Define this.

Does that mean he'll be useful if we have a good left winger, so he doesn't get a chance to play? In that case yes, I agree.

And what if our left winger gets injured and he becomes a long term solution for our left/right side? Then no, he's going to be a terrible bench player because he will add nothing when he comes on the pitch.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Worthwhile just using or bringing in someone much cheaper as a backup, like a young kid off the streets of buenos aires. Even he could do a better job.
    Out of curiosity anyone know how many assists did he make last season?

Edit: 1 Assist. 5 Goals and the 5th most played player last season... time to take a dose of prozac

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,249
    Worthwhile just using or bringing in someone much cheaper as a backup, like a young kid off the streets of buenos aires. Even he could do a better job.
    Out of curiosity anyone know how many assists did he make last season?
    Pepe at Juve you mean?

He had 1 assist.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Define this.

Does that mean he'll be useful if we have a good left winger, so he doesn't get a chance to play? In that case yes, I agree.

And what if our left winger gets injured and he becomes a long term solution for our left/right side? Then no, he's going to be a terrible bench player because he will add nothing when he comes on the pitch.
    I don't agree with your assesment of Matri, but in this case, I do agree with you. 10 million for a player like Pepe, regardless if he is going to be on the bench, is a waste of money. He is suddenly not going to become a better player and/or hold a higher value to the team because he isn't going to be starting.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    I am not going to judge until we see what we do with him, if by chance we sell him for profit well that would be sick. How likely that is? I don't know, lets hope that Zenit are actually interested.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Pepe is not useful for anything, as soon as he steps on to the pitch he's not useful. If Zenit really offeres 13 million we should take it, we'd be crazy not to.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I am not going to judge until we see what we do with him, if by chance we sell him for profit well that would be sick. How likely that is? I don't know, lets hope that Zenit are actually interested.
    :lol:

Who the fuck is going to buy him besides us? Come on man, just accept it already.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,257
    :lol:

Who the fuck is going to buy him besides us? Come on man, just accept it already.
    Even if they do it won't be this summer. And if they do, it will be less than 10 million and of course we'll make a loss out of it.

Nobody is crazy to offer so much for limited and mediocre Pepe. A winger that provides 1 assist/season :lol:

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,258
    oh come on inflation we "eat" those 10 millions throughout 3 years, and we will get Pepedinho for freeeee, thats Marottas secret plan :D :D
    Yeh, let's mix Economics with this. The value paid in 2 years will be lowered and 1 million next year will be much less. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)