Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 2, 2005
FI
Sunday 12 June, 2011
Juve reconsider Pepe deal

Juventus are waiting for news from Coach Antonio Conte on whether to sign Simone Pepe on a permanent basis.
The Bianconeri took him on loan from Udinese this season, using the versatile Italy international as full-back, winger and forward in different games.

Pepe arrived on the agreement that Juve would pay €7.5m after a year, but the club seem to have changed their mind.

If Conte has decided against keeping hold of Pepe, then the Turin giants would still hand over the cash.

However, they would immediately push to sell or loan Pepe elsewhere this summer.

Among the clubs linked with him are Fiorentina, Lazio and Genoa.

New Coach Conte is also thought to have rejected Udinese midfielder Gokhan Inler after a deal had been struck with the Friulani.

Trequartista must be happy if this happens

Jul 1, 2010
FI
Sunday 12 June, 2011
Juve reconsider Pepe deal

Juventus are waiting for news from Coach Antonio Conte on whether to sign Simone Pepe on a permanent basis.
The Bianconeri took him on loan from Udinese this season, using the versatile Italy international as full-back, winger and forward in different games.

Pepe arrived on the agreement that Juve would pay €7.5m after a year, but the club seem to have changed their mind.

If Conte has decided against keeping hold of Pepe, then the Turin giants would still hand over the cash.

However, they would immediately push to sell or loan Pepe elsewhere this summer.

Among the clubs linked with him are Fiorentina, Lazio and Genoa.

New Coach Conte is also thought to have rejected Udinese midfielder Gokhan Inler after a deal had been struck with the Friulani.

Trequartista must be happy if this happens
If Pepe doesn't stay here after all?

I would fap, get high and get drunk constantly for a week.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I could somewhat understand (even if it was a total failure) loaning Pepe for a season with a fixed price at the end which we can choose to take up or not but what blows my mind is that they already put a deal in place last summer to pay the full 7.5 (10mil overall) regardless of how he performed here on loan.

That's fucking idiotic, Marotta.

Jul 1, 2010
Supposedly Fiorentina and Genoa would be interested in Pepe.

Perhaps he'd be used to bring Vargas this way.

Who does Genoa have that we're even interested in?
I like Vargas but signing him wouldn't make sense since Conte apparently wants a winger that can cut inside and shoot with his right foot, which is not the type of player that Vargas is.

Giovinco would be perfect.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I could somewhat understand (even if it was a total failure) loaning Pepe for a season with a fixed price at the end which we can choose to take up or not but what blows my mind is that they already put a deal in place last summer to pay the full 7.5 (10mil overall) regardless of how he performed here on loan.

That's fucking idiotic, Marotta.

Thats because it wasnt really a loan, like a few of us have been saying for months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)